tuscl

My new favorite quote from a local review

JamesSD
California
". walked over to the restroom. one stall and couple urinals. it was clean enough."

The rest of the review was actually pretty good, but I laughed at the idea the number of urinals is relevant knowledge.

12 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen clubs where the toilet was literally right next to the sink. If I had written a review I would have been tempted to mention that.

Probably would have left the urinals part out though
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a tempest in a piss pot
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If there is something
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    ...wrong with the bathroom I'll mention it. Otherwise probably not unless something really stands out.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    From a review I wrote about my first trip to Ebony Inn: “The bathrooms are in this room as well, at the back of the room with two urinals and a toilet in a cramped space. The door locks if you need privacy. Funny, but the sink is outside the bathroom door. At least I know that people will likely get guilted into washing their hands.“

I’ll be quietly sitting over here in my glass house in case anyone needs me.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    This is shill review, the reviewer writes "a couple of urinals" I need to know numerically how many, 2, 3, etc.

How do reviews with incomplete information continue to pass the peer review process?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    worst i ever saw was shit in the sink... in urinals... One time a guy was jerking off in a toilet stall without a door
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Cristobal, who actually counts and remembers the number of urinals?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I don't remember the club, but you open the bathroom door in the toilet is right in front of you with no one thing to block your view. Don't take a dump in this dump
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    One club I frequented years ago had a men’s room with a toilet and sink. The glass window was smashed - and they installed bars to prevent folks from climbing in. The toilet didn’t flush - so it simply filled each night. The stench was awful - and the sink water was not clean either.

I would usually just piss out the window. Rinse my hands with water - and try to air dry them before returning to the entertainment. I began carrying a small Purell after my first trip to that bathroom.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    other than the chain clubs i dont think i ever saw a nice strip club bathroom
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    If there are no walls around the toilet it means they don't want you shitting at the club. Go to Starbucks or something
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion