tuscl

Used to be a great LDKer until I've started Prozac

Gabebj
New York
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:21 PM
Times are bad. I love a little bit of blue pill in a club out of habit. I used to be able to in and out mission accomplished my old self. Beautiful. I have started taking prozac and now things have changed. Now girls really love it but I just cannot LDK. Worst of it all, my wallet is not happy. Any recommendations?

15 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Perhaps you absolutely need Prozac. But if it’s negotiable have you looked into some natural herbal stuff. Some stuff might just make you feel better, no bullshit I have no skin in the game anyway. Two things that have gotten me really a lot hornier are 1.Ashwaganda (might make you feel better too) 2. Fenugreek (this is like some Barry Bonds shit, I can’t believe this is a leaf) And also take your fish oil it’s food for your brain. Just throwing out there some stuff I take that makes me feel better. And ofcourse excercise. That is the best cure of all. Try it please. Eventually you will feel odd when you DON’T exercise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sorry ro hear you have to be taking Prozac, but sometimes a condition needs to be treated with the strong stuff at least for a while - many people have taken such meds when going thru a tough time and after a while were able to get off them - hopefully yoir circumstances can change, or hopefully you can change them, to where you won't need to be on meds.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Strong meds like that tend to have strong side-effects - if they are made to control/override one's mood one would think they would also affect sexual-mood - best thing to do is to get well-enough to not need to use them
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    work really hard in therapy for a while before getting off meds and talk to your doc before being stopping. depression's a bitch. don't let it beat you.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Actually I am taking this to fight my compulsion. It has helped me tremendously. I am able to focus at work and life now without getting too much distraction. I used to have Frotteurism disorder. I still fight it, Strip clubs are where I can do this legally. I am okay with it and actually happy there are strip clubs! It's just I used to be able to release and now I cannot.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Getting on prozac has to mean a pretty big change in your emotional state. Being able to LDK for me requires a clear head and if my personal life is hectic it can be impossible to achieve. I personally can go from it being really easy to impossible. Last time I went though an impossible phase I did the following to get back on track: 1. Take a break for while 2. Refrain from orgasm for a few days before a visit 3. Go to the club with a more relaxed mindset and focus on enjoying the experience even if there is no orgasm 4. Find a dancer I know does a really good job and not worry about cost
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Shit, my cat takes Prozac. Stops her from fighting other cats.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I have seen a pill on Indian sites called Stayagra that combines the little blue pill with a tiny bit or Prozac to make things take a little longer (a lot longer) to finish.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Don't quit taking it, just ask your Dr. Tell him you're having a hard time cumming in your pants during lapdances and ask what he recommends. Say you think its coz of the Prozac.
  • Dudecreeping
    5 years ago
    That’s funny but fucked up at the same time@icey loco. Just stop going to strip clubs all together. No LDKs is a waste of money. If your on Prozac I don’t think you can have regular sex either the side effects are so strong.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    @Muddy9 Where do you get Ashwaganda and Fenugreek?
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    When you are speaking with your psychiatrist- he should ask you if you feel any side effects. Tell him you have found it difficult to reach orgasm while being on Prozac. It’s important to be open and honest regarding drug side effects. There might be another medication that can be used - without effecting your arousal.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If you have Frotteurism disorder and live in NY, then stay on the fucking Prozac if it keeps you from acting out. For those of you who didn't bother Googling this, Frotteurism is a disorder in which a person derives sexual pleasure from rubbing, especially the genitals, against another person, usually in a crowd. For a guy who lives and/or clubs in a place as crowded as NYC, controlling this impulse is more important than anything else. You can always find some other way to get off with consenting girls. The last thing anyone needs is to have you dry humping some victim's leg on a crowded NYC subway car because you have a compulsion that you can't control.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @clres007 Any vitamin store will have it. GNC, Walgreeens, Vitamin Shoppe etc.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    in all seriousness his mental health is more important that strippers making him cum in his pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion