tuscl

Visiting Austin this weekend

Gabebj
New York
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:06 PM
Visiting Austin this weekend and I might bring my favorite golf pants with me. I like it commando style. I am considering hitting some of the clubs. What would be the most friendly clubs for finding some Texan girls for a Yankee? Thanks in advance

11 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    I glanced at your reviews, and based on that... 1. If you want to have a similar experience to your home club with prices in a similar range—Landing Strip. 2. If you want to have a similar experience to your home club and don’t mind paying higher prices because you have more white blond options—Perfect10 Bratton
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yankees suck go Mets. And as far as strip clubs I don’t what your into but The Yellow Rose especially has some really hot girls working there.
  • txgolfer
    5 years ago
    nicespice nailed it with her answer.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Thank you nicespice et al. I was busy reading reviews and I decided Perfect10 Bratton read like my type of place. So I am glad to hear your comment as a confirmation. I have found out that my friend's place is 8 minute walking distance to Yellow Rose and 18 minute walking distance to P10 Cabaret. Do you think those places worth it? I would love to meet some white college types if possible. I don't mind spending 1g for the weekend for a good experience.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    I wish it was Braton that was next to me It is further north and I might need to rent a car for it which I really want to avoid.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yellow Rose will definitely have the white college types. Probably more than Perfect 10 bratton. The cabanas have transparent curtains, however, so don’t expect extras. IIRC P10 Highland is a mostly dead club and full of Cubans. But I could be wrong. Why not use a rideshare or taxi?
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Since you are close, give Yellow Rose a try, and let us know what you find. I've had takeout offers from there. Spice is right that your other two choices in town should be P10 North and LS. Have fun, and brace yourself for the cold front swooping in this weekend.
  • nickifree
    5 years ago
    I used to frequent Austin clubs a lot. The only one I can vouch for is P10 in Round Rock. And that’s only during the dayshift.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Is P10 Round Rock the same one woodstock refers as P10 North? I am in Austin and and walking distance from yellow stone, considering trying it out this afternoon/ early evening. Will report back.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Do you tip girls after lap dance or private dance? I generally tip $20 for 2 dances on top of $40 back in nyc out of generosity. Is this common here?
  • joeATX
    5 years ago
    P10 North / Round Rock / Bratton is the same place, and is my go-to. Usually good vibes and hot/friendly gals (and expensive drinks). It's15-20 mins from Central Austin, but worth the trip IMO. I usually tip for dances (but not as much as you). I don't get the feeling it's that common, tho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion