tuscl

HK prices seem to going arriba

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:34 PM
After several visits to HK at the end of December and the beginning of January (I will try to submit the review soon), I've noticed the starting prices for going Arriba seem to be going arriba. For my visits from August to mid-December the prettier, more popular A team talent would start at $100 and the B team would start at $80. At the end of December, many B team girls would start at $100 and some A team girls would start at $120. This past weekend, I ran into a girl who wanted $150 to go arriba and would not negotiate and she was an upper level B Team girl. These prices were offered on various days of the week and different times of the day, during the supposedly slow time of the year. For instance, I was there on Christmas morning (11am) and the three girls I approached all started at $100 and all were B Team material (sidenote: one of the girls offered a money back guarantee, I would like to see thow that would play out). I noticed a few times when a customer would have the waiter bring over one of the A team girls, a few would send them away after just a few words, perhaps it was because the price was too high. I also noticed a review mentioning the starting price of an Adelita's Bar Girl starting at $100, when my visits there starting offerers for Arriba was $70 (I need to submit that review too). Perhaps the popularity of HK and a little collusion amongst the girls has begun to inflate the prices, or perhaps I just ran into the wrong dancers. Remember these are starting prices, girls will negotiate and other factors may influence pricing, but it seems the prices of going Arriba are going arriba.

30 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You were at HK on Christmas Day ? I was there a few weeks ago and did not see any inflation. BUT I have to admit that I was there right after the problems at the Border Crossing hit the news. So I think there were limited patrons there at that time.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Well that's what happens when you have retards posting every day about what a great deal it is.
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    When did you go? I went around middle December and got quoted 80$ for most girls. I did get one offer for 100$, but she said would do ncbj. I plan on going on Feb and hopefully it isnt 100$.....
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Stripper economics is the reverse of regular economics. I’m guessing the migrant presence has temporarily reduced the number of mongers at HK. Normally, when demand drops, prices drop. In stripper world, prices go up to keep stripper income stable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Perhaps it was an end of year thing with the dancers wanting to get paid extra for working the holidays, or perhaps fearing slow business in January? Or maybe there were less dancers available and they thought they could raise prices?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    A. That's still a fantastic price. B. Prices go up everywhere eventually.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    HIs HK Hong Kong?
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Is?
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Is?
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Well that's what happens when you have retards posting every day about what a great deal it is." Lol ! Pretty blunt and not very diplomatic but as I read the OP my thought was that management and or some of the chicks have been seeing the gushing reviews and made the choice to up the ante for playtime so in essence I agree. Anyway right or wrong that's my perception on what might be happening.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    HK means Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club, probably the best strip club in the entire world according to everyone on this site who's been there.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Liwet, not everyone who's been there agrees. Me for one.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it’s ok.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    I wish Flight Club had an Asian night lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @summit21 I noticed this price change on my visits on December 19, 20, 24, 25, 29, and 30 (it was a very happy holiday season). I was offered Arriba for a whopping $150 on a visit on January 13th. I agree @[view link].Ishael, the price is still very good when you compare the value.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    In early December, I saw no difference in pricing from past visits either at HK or Adelita.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So exploiting poor third world women is gonna get a little more expensive....
    5 years ago
    @liwet - no one who has been to Germany or some of the other outside the USA hot spots would rate HK at the top of the heap. They have reasonable prices (but that could change) and proximity but that’s about all they excel in.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @623 I look forward to finding out how Thailand and FKK compare to TJ.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Because I visited so many times in a relatively short period of time, I was able to notice the price increase. Before this series of visits, the hotter(A team) girls' starting offer for arriba was $100 and B team girls would start at $80. During this series of visits, I heard starting prices at $100, $120, and even $150 for what I would consider B team talent. It's not a huge price increase that will dissuade me from going but it just means taking out a little more at the ATM.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I've never been to TJ, but I heard none of the girls at HK are better than a 6..
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    ^ It's worse than that. They're all fat and short and disfigured. Don't go, worst club ever.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    This discussion is about the rise of the starting prices, not the looks of the bargirls. I would just say TJ has a solid collection of Mexican girls with all body types and looks represented: chubby, curvy, enhanced, naturals, tall, short, skinny, petite, athletic, tattooed, milfs, youngsters, pretty, raunchy, light skinned, dark skinned, and even one who I think might be a tranny. Overall I would rate HK bargirls in the 6-8 range, with only four or five girls rating a 9 (sorry, I don't believe in a 10).
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I'm there, TJHK, twice per week for 7 months now and I'm not broke yet nor noticed a price hike.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee Do you generally deal with the same bargirls? Do you have regulars you visit? From August to mid December 2018, I visited TJ about 10 times and I always look for new girls (I don't have ATF or CF) and the highest starting offer was $100 but most were $90 or $80. On my visits from December 21 to 30, 2018 I was quoted $100 by most of the bargirls, with three starting at $120, and one at $150. I'm not going to go broke because of the prices but I thought I should advise the TJ visiting brethren to get out a few more 20s from the ATM.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve never had a top tier hk girl ask over $100 for arriba.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    120 & 150 are the hour rate. It also helps that I go on the budget days Mon&Tue.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwinderful The girl who offered $150 wasn't a top tier girl and it was for a 30 minute session One of girls who offered $120 for arriba was a A team, the other was B team for 30 minute session.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    150 for 30 is unicorn money down there. I would never give that. I'll move up the street to Adelita before paying that. It is good that we collectively share data so as to avoid wage inflation. Hold the line, boys.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @pensionking That's exactly why I posted this discussion so we can hold the line.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion