Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Question for the dancers

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the discussion-traffic like in the dancer-section?

Do the TUSCL PLs get flamed over there like we flame dancers sometimes?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It’s emerging but it’s mostly quiet. The closest thing to flaming is discussing troll accounts that don’t post on the board nor write reviews but send malicious messages.

I need to get myself reverified again, so I can look back at what the screenames were and have fun with them.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Huh. I had no idea that this third variety of troll even existed.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Do you show each other your tits?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I suppose I should clarify. Not all PM trolls are malicious. But they are all odd.

Here was my favorite PM troll. Sadly, after I started that thread, the user stopped messaging me. tuscl.net

As for tit pics, no comment. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement