Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Am I the only one?

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Am I the only non-troll who appreciates and laughs at a good flame war?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Seems that you like a fight, no matter what kind it is.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Whether or not flagooner is a troll is debatable.

But if you want a flame war...

What is funnier than a dead flagooner? A dead flagooner in a clown costume.

How do you stop flagooner from crawling around in circles? Nail his other hand to the floor

What is the difference between a flagooner and a onion? No one cries when you chop up flagooner

What bounces up and down at 100mph?

flagooner tied to the back of a shit truck.

What is red and hangs around trees? flagooner hit by a snow blower.

What is green and hangs around trees? Same flagooner 3 weeks later.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

LOLZ

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Smash that flame button !!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Laughs are one thing, but instigating flame-wars for entertainment takes away from the important topics discussed on here like what's best sweatpants or shorts, etc

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Damn girl on a roll!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ sorta like who makes better sandwiches Publix or Subway, BTW Publix is indisputably much better. ; )

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No idea if you're the only one, but I'm not in that demographic.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

BTW who says your a non troll ?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

As long as they are funny about it and don't take over multiple threads I'm fine with a flame war. When they start to spill across the whole board or devolve into offensive attacks they become boring/annoying.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Ouch

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Really, just not nice.

Keep in mind that there are Millenials that read this board, so try not to be so harsh.

Profile picture for AZFourTwenty
AZFourTwenty
•

These millennials are more than likely the children of your generation.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I know, and I'm embarrassed by it

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Flag, a quick jab and good retort is enjoyable however I like Dr evil and Rick, and that back and forth wore thin pretty quickly for me. I just skip over it when I’m not going to use the ignore button on the posters I otherwise enjoy.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I guess I missed that duel. I haven't been on the site as often since the room split.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Well, just look for any thread where they're both still posting ... it's still simmering a little

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Yes flag, you are the only one.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement