Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Your drink of choice (and what to do when not drinking)

TimJo
TimJoVIP4818

Ohio

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's your go to drink order at a club? Does it make a difference for you if it's late night or afternoon?

I'm generally a beer guy, although a mixed drink can be tempting, I just don't have a favorite.

Also, what do you like to order if for whatever reason you're not drinking? I'm on one of the last days of a prescribed medication and I probably shouldn't be drinking alcohol. But I feel like visiting a club. What to do, what to do...

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No alcohol for me. Generally drink coke.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Jack Daniels. I know how much I can safely drink and how much is too much, so I stick with what I know.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I do shots, typically of whatever the stripper likes (within reason). I'm fine with vodka, tequila, whisky, and the occasional Fireball, Fernet, etc.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Also, on days I'm not drinking, I just drink coke or seltzer.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I default to cranberry vodka. Or if the customer ordered bottle service, whatever from there.

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

Vodka / soda usually. For non alcohol nude clubs - bottled water

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Beer 90% of the time. Bourbon the rest of the time.

Since you like beer I’d say drink seltzer when you don’t want alcohol

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

I can’t imagine not drinking at the strip club. It’s the only place I drink. I’m not a heavy drinker though. Just a couple of Dos Equis.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Woodford Reserve, preferably double oak, on ice

Profile picture for timothyjames55
timothyjames55
•

Jameson and Ginger when in the club. Only because that’s what the girls I hang out with all seem to drink. I do like Jameson though.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I stick with beer about 95% of the time. Corona or Budweiser typically. The other 5% consist or either Hennessy and coke or a Long Island Iced Tea during the very rare times I partake in mixed drinks.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Usually beer..... if not; Crown and Ginger with a Lime -or- Orange Vodka with Tonic and a Lime

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

bottled water

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Beer, Corona

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Water.

If I’m at home, it’s Blade and Bow, Jameson (there’s a bottle of Cooper’s Croze on my desk), Woodford, Four Roses, Bookers. There’s a new kid on the block as well, Rabbit Hole, that I haven’t tried yet, but which sounds promising.

Seldom drink when I’m out.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Bottled beer usually. I tend to frequent low, maybe mid tier clubs though. I figure if the bathroom is disgusting they probably don’t properly maintain or clean keg lines. I like mixed drinks too however it’s virtually impossible to find any mixer that isn’t funky at low end clubs, I.e. too syrupy, too flat, etc.

I do occasionally start the night off with a beer and a mixed drink simultaneously to kick start a buzz. I did so in Vegas last week. Sure enough, the ginger ale splash that I had with whiskey was no good. I didn’t send it back but didn’t order another. No reason to bother sending drinks back at the skank places that I tend to frequent.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Usually I order a Diet Coke with lemon, especially on dayshift. I’m amazed how often they forget the lemon. Nights depend on my mood. Sometimes enjoy a Corona, or Blue Moon, but sometimes stick with the Diet Coke and lemon. It used to be that if you didn’t order alcohol, dancers thought you were a cop, but this is no longer an issue.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

At a strip club I tend to stick with Maker's Mark and coke unless they have a high quality bourbon and then it's just a good neat bourbon. Usually switch to just water after the second glass or an hour before I plan to leave whichever comes first. If I am not planning on being at the club for long, or especially if I plan to go to several clubs, I just stick to either water or coke. If I am Ubering I will usually have a couple of shots of tequila as well during the night.

When I'm at a nice bar or restaraunt I like a good long island iced tea or an occasional martini, but I have never found a strip club that nakes either well enough to drink.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

In the clubs with bars, I’ll mostly drink beer but will occasionally have a bourbon and coke or shots of tequila or whatever the girl wants.

In the byob clubs I’ll bring some beers as well as either whiskey/vodka/rum/tequila and a mixer or two to share. I also make sure to drink some water in between drinks if I’m driving. Mixing your own drinks can get you in trouble.

I drink much better at home.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Oh, and if I’m not drinking in the club, it’s club soda with a lemon or lime.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Not in the club. Blanton's , Laphroigh, Lagavullen, Woodford Reserve, Willett Rye. Craft beer, and homebrewed beer.

In a dive strip club, best bottled beer or special.

In nicer clubs gin and tonic, scotch and soda, Ipa's

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Depends on my mood. A beer or Jack.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Bourbon if the club has a brand I like. Beer if not.

Lately, though, I'm just getting soda water. I'm not missing the booze at all, really.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not much of a drinker - these days I usually just nurse a Lite beer during my visit.

Once in while I'll order a Long Island b/c it's a strong-drink so I can get a buzz - not being a drinker usually one well-made LI will give me a good-buzz - but I mostly visit dives and the few times I ordered a LI it felt like flavored-water and got zero-buzz.

I hit Tootsies every now and then (often to watch a game in their sports bar) - I used to order Long Islands there that gave me a good buzz - but then they stopped giving me a buzz and I didn't order them for a good-while - recently I started ordering them again when visiting Tootsies but it's a crapshoot - sometimes I order one that'll give me a good buzz, other times it's like I drank flavored-water - IDK if the club is pulling some kinda stunt on cheapening the drinks or it's the staff that don't know what the f*** they're doing - I'm not keen on paying for already overpriced SC drinks, but when I'm not getting what I expect while overpaying, then I'm beyond pissed.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Sheesh what a pussy, I You’re just pissed that you didn’t get an umbrella in your Long Island. ;))

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

Ditto 25! :)

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Beer or crown usually. I've drinking a lot of blue moon lately.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I prefer too much.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Butter,

Profile picture for clres007
clres007
•

Vodka soda or Corona in hometown. When I'm traveling and want to get a good buzz then couple of long island ice tea or three :)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I’m a top shelf only Long Island Tea guy.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i have the same problem as skibum.

in tj, if i get a beer i ask for an Indio.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m simple - at night it’s Stella Artois, Heineken or Amstel - in a bottle.

Other times - it’s bottled water or coffee.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement