tuscl

Your drink of choice (and what to do when not drinking)

TimJo
Ohio
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:22 PM
What's your go to drink order at a club? Does it make a difference for you if it's late night or afternoon? I'm generally a beer guy, although a mixed drink can be tempting, I just don't have a favorite. Also, what do you like to order if for whatever reason you're not drinking? I'm on one of the last days of a prescribed medication and I probably shouldn't be drinking alcohol. But I feel like visiting a club. What to do, what to do...

35 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    No alcohol for me. Generally drink coke.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Jack Daniels. I know how much I can safely drink and how much is too much, so I stick with what I know.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I do shots, typically of whatever the stripper likes (within reason). I'm fine with vodka, tequila, whisky, and the occasional Fireball, Fernet, etc.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Also, on days I'm not drinking, I just drink coke or seltzer.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I default to cranberry vodka. Or if the customer ordered bottle service, whatever from there.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Vodka / soda usually. For non alcohol nude clubs - bottled water
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Beer 90% of the time. Bourbon the rest of the time. Since you like beer I’d say drink seltzer when you don’t want alcohol
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I can’t imagine not drinking at the strip club. It’s the only place I drink. I’m not a heavy drinker though. Just a couple of Dos Equis.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Woodford Reserve, preferably double oak, on ice
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    Jameson and Ginger when in the club. Only because that’s what the girls I hang out with all seem to drink. I do like Jameson though.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    5 years ago
    I stick with beer about 95% of the time. Corona or Budweiser typically. The other 5% consist or either Hennessy and coke or a Long Island Iced Tea during the very rare times I partake in mixed drinks.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Usually beer..... if not; Crown and Ginger with a Lime -or- Orange Vodka with Tonic and a Lime
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    bottled water
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Beer, Corona
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Water. If I’m at home, it’s Blade and Bow, Jameson (there’s a bottle of Cooper’s Croze on my desk), Woodford, Four Roses, Bookers. There’s a new kid on the block as well, Rabbit Hole, that I haven’t tried yet, but which sounds promising. Seldom drink when I’m out.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Bottled beer usually. I tend to frequent low, maybe mid tier clubs though. I figure if the bathroom is disgusting they probably don’t properly maintain or clean keg lines. I like mixed drinks too however it’s virtually impossible to find any mixer that isn’t funky at low end clubs, I.e. too syrupy, too flat, etc. I do occasionally start the night off with a beer and a mixed drink simultaneously to kick start a buzz. I did so in Vegas last week. Sure enough, the ginger ale splash that I had with whiskey was no good. I didn’t send it back but didn’t order another. No reason to bother sending drinks back at the skank places that I tend to frequent.
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    Usually I order a Diet Coke with lemon, especially on dayshift. I’m amazed how often they forget the lemon. Nights depend on my mood. Sometimes enjoy a Corona, or Blue Moon, but sometimes stick with the Diet Coke and lemon. It used to be that if you didn’t order alcohol, dancers thought you were a cop, but this is no longer an issue.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    At a strip club I tend to stick with Maker's Mark and coke unless they have a high quality bourbon and then it's just a good neat bourbon. Usually switch to just water after the second glass or an hour before I plan to leave whichever comes first. If I am not planning on being at the club for long, or especially if I plan to go to several clubs, I just stick to either water or coke. If I am Ubering I will usually have a couple of shots of tequila as well during the night. When I'm at a nice bar or restaraunt I like a good long island iced tea or an occasional martini, but I have never found a strip club that nakes either well enough to drink.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    In the clubs with bars, I’ll mostly drink beer but will occasionally have a bourbon and coke or shots of tequila or whatever the girl wants. In the byob clubs I’ll bring some beers as well as either whiskey/vodka/rum/tequila and a mixer or two to share. I also make sure to drink some water in between drinks if I’m driving. Mixing your own drinks can get you in trouble. I drink much better at home.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Oh, and if I’m not drinking in the club, it’s club soda with a lemon or lime.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Not in the club. Blanton's , Laphroigh, Lagavullen, Woodford Reserve, Willett Rye. Craft beer, and homebrewed beer. In a dive strip club, best bottled beer or special. In nicer clubs gin and tonic, scotch and soda, Ipa's
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Depends on my mood. A beer or Jack.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Bourbon if the club has a brand I like. Beer if not. Lately, though, I'm just getting soda water. I'm not missing the booze at all, really.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not much of a drinker - these days I usually just nurse a Lite beer during my visit. Once in while I'll order a Long Island b/c it's a strong-drink so I can get a buzz - not being a drinker usually one well-made LI will give me a good-buzz - but I mostly visit dives and the few times I ordered a LI it felt like flavored-water and got zero-buzz. I hit Tootsies every now and then (often to watch a game in their sports bar) - I used to order Long Islands there that gave me a good buzz - but then they stopped giving me a buzz and I didn't order them for a good-while - recently I started ordering them again when visiting Tootsies but it's a crapshoot - sometimes I order one that'll give me a good buzz, other times it's like I drank flavored-water - IDK if the club is pulling some kinda stunt on cheapening the drinks or it's the staff that don't know what the f*** they're doing - I'm not keen on paying for already overpriced SC drinks, but when I'm not getting what I expect while overpaying, then I'm beyond pissed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Sheesh what a pussy, I You’re just pissed that you didn’t get an umbrella in your Long Island. ;))
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi, Ditto 25! :)
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    Beer or crown usually. I've drinking a lot of blue moon lately.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I prefer too much.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Modelo or Corona. Shots of Patron. I'll usually smoke before the club. I'll have a third of the recommended dose for an edible sometimes... Taking more than half when I drink makes me green out. Not fun in a strip club.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Butter, [view link]
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    Vodka soda or Corona in hometown. When I'm traveling and want to get a good buzz then couple of long island ice tea or three :)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m a top shelf only Long Island Tea guy.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i have the same problem as skibum. in tj, if i get a beer i ask for an Indio.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m simple - at night it’s Stella Artois, Heineken or Amstel - in a bottle. Other times - it’s bottled water or coffee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion