tuscl

Making the most of quick Manhattan trip

TimJo
Ohio
Tuesday, February 13, 2024 12:23 AM
I'll be staying in the SoHo area unfortunately for work, and it seems the only club in that area is FlashDancers on Murray. Worth a visit on a quick trip, or should I catch a ride north to one of the many options (ex: Rick's, Sapphire, Vivid, Hoops)? A decade ago I traveled to NYC frequently and would stop by Cheetahs, which is now closed. Any advice is appreciated. I'm just looking for a few drinks with a great view and probably a handful of lap dances.

6 comments

• Dougmann100
    5 months ago
    I would recommend Ricks on 33rd St. Flashdancers on Murray isn’t a bad option. If you like girl next door types, try Rosewood. But beware that it will be costly (dances are 2x the other clubs). Sapphire could be good too but I have been in a while.
  • Muddy
    5 months ago
    Hey timjo I haven't been in a while now but Sapphire on 60th has the best talent in the city. The only time I had decent two way lap dances was at Rosewood or one of the Lido joints. Still some one way contact dances for $20 ain't the worst deal in the world if you got the right girl, I would go to Sapphire 60 for that I wouldn't reccomend the other ones. Daytime Rick's ain't a bad option, they got food deals too.
  • TimJo
    5 months ago
    Thank you both! I may need to take an Uber up to Sapphire and check it out. And perhaps FlashDancers, too.
  • LapHunt
    5 months ago
    TimJo, I'm in a similar situation looking for NYC intel. Sapphire 60 does have hot chicks but my experiences with the lap dances there were just so-so when I went pre-pandemic. I'd caution against Flashdancers as the recent reviews there make it sound bad and I did not like it on my visit albeit that was a few years ago. Rick's feels like a good middle-of-the-road option and I've definitely had some decent times there. My interest level is highest right now though for Sapphire 39. Sounds like it might be on an upswing...
  • rickdugan
    5 months ago
    Just don't expect it to be anything like your local Ohio clubs. Manhattan SCs are almost universally tourist traps. If you like to drink, definitely pre-game elsewhere as stingy mixed drinks are easily $20+ a pop. Yes you can get lapdances for $20 out on the open floor, but anything involving any privacy will cost you a small fortune with an uncertain outcome. Tbh when I visit Manhattan, I often skip the clubs as they just aren't worth it. And if I do club in NYC, I generally head out to queens, where the dollar stretches a little further (by NYC standards lol).
  • rattdog
    5 months ago
    mongering at the above mentioned clubs in manhattan will yield results that i find to be totally unacceptable. there hasn't been a club located manhattan that has been a location of real fun since the late 90's. if you have urges that need fulfillment then head out to the queens section of nyc. the best options are: -gallaghers in sunnyside -the roosevelt ave stroll from 85th to 95th st. yes the mayor did have officers conduct a crackdown a few weeks ago but action can still be found. ahh you're better off just saving your money and spending it at other clubs located anywhere else but nyc. enjoy eating pizza, bagel or a nice expensive juicy steak.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion