Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Forked Tongue BJ

datinman

Not in Kansas anymore

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Call.Me.Ishmael's post of the tattooed Instagram model has me thinking. Has any met a dancer that had a tongue bifurcation? Does it make any significant improvement with regard to DFK or BJ? Just curious.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I had my first tongue burified BBBJ last week and it was great, though not better or worse than a normal BBBJ.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

and i’m not convinced that even a pierced tongue adds to a better blowjob. (but I’m still very much doing research.)

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I’ve met some who spoke with forked tongue but never met any who actually had one.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Twice. Once with a dancer and once with a civilian. In one instance, the BJ was great but didn't feel particularly different.

In the second case, the BJ was incredible and it was apparent that use of a split tongue is a learned skill. Also, the second girl made it more of a visual show, and that helped.

DFK in both instances was pretty fantastic and the split tongue contributed to that. Takes a little getting used to at first. But, you know, worth the effort.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

In the mouth of a skilled fellatrix, the tongue piercing absolutely makes a difference. One of my local faves has done me both ways, and while she’s excellent with or without, she’s fantastic with.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Me thinks this deserves some in depth research.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I had the pierced tongue BJ for the first time 2 weeks ago at Cheeks in WP, IL. The piercing hardware busted my hardware cover and thus ended the session.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'm not a fan of any extensive body modification (excessive tatoos, multiple piercings, etc) so I'm not sure I could get past the visual of a forked tongue to find out if it helps.

However, if I can ever find a beautiful girl without a forked tongue who doesn't have a bunch of tatoos and piercings I will be more than happy to do some research and report back.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement