tuscl

Does anyone miss the "top ten lists" that used to be on the site?

Since 1963 ...
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:44 AM
I pinged the founder about this and added clubs not showing up a while ago but I haven't heard back, so I'm wondering if anyone else even cares about the top ten lists or reviews of new German FKK clubs?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't care 1 way or the other about top anythings. I'll look if they are there. I does founder a long time to get new clubs loaded in the data base. Especially international ones. It's a time thing.
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Agree with shadowcat. I'll look if it's there but don't miss it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not a must-have but I'd like to see the lists back up - and it might be helpful for newbies.

AFAIK it is Founder's intention to put the lists back up but seems he's been focusing on other stuff.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi just wants the list of members with the most "trusts" back up.

Fucking egomaniac
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Thats right
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ haters - just jealous you's all aints as well-endowed in the Trust department as me
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    No, they were pointless. The club ratings one was regionally biased and just gave the shills extra motivation to load this site with crap intel. The trust list was topped by those who had the most troll supporters. I don't believe that the club and review count lists provided anything valuable either.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Rick, nothing against you. But I disagree with everything you just said. I liked all of those lists.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I never payed attention to the lists but the second part regarding FKK
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Posted before i finished, regarding FKK clubs, i will probably never make it there but I do like to read the reviews.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lists are fun. Maybe tweak it to have more of them and make them more specific?

(Example: top 7up factories, top clubs to lock dancers for four hours on dayshift, top clubs for big booty black females, top clubs for heroin abusing train wrecks who are nonetheless attractive, etc)

But that may work better as articles.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    That list was how I found out the paradise of TJ HK 10 yrs ago. Been dreaming about it until last year made it a reality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion