tuscl

SEX VS P4P

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Fucking hookers vs sex with women who actually want you to fuck them

20 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I have been with women that have to be drunk to have sex vs. sex for the fun of having sex. Both are fun to me. And as I always say I love to buy a lady a drink!
    I have never paid $ for sex!!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Theres not a difference. my wife fucks me when shes not in the mood and i cant tell if its better.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its one thing when a hoe does it just for the money but its sad when someone you're with doesn't want to or has to get drunk. if you're with someone, their touch should always make you feel some kind of way
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    @Tarp
    Your right! My new wife never says no!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    i couldn't imagine being with someone and not wanting to touch them. that would be too weird
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    If you're asking for a preference, it would be with a woman who wants to fuck me, which seems fairly obvious to me. That's also much more difficult to attain, for me.
    Why do I employ women for sexual services? Because it's easier, faster, more convenient, with no strings attached, no baggage, no drama. Not interested in a time-consuming pursuit of a non-professional or entering a relationship that more than likely would end up with me bent over a table, angry and with less money in the bank.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    There are pros and cons beyond the hotness factor. When it's your dime a sex worker is going to make sure you have a good time.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    "i couldn't imagine being with someone and not wanting to touch them. that would be too weird"

Obviously, you like to squat and jump from 1 dick to another, based on how you feel. Long term relationships/marriages are not just based on sex.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    sex is a major part of any relationship. even if its not sex, theres the desire to just touch your partner and be with them, feel their breath, heartbeat whatever
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Look @trapbaby giving tricks lessons on intimacy lol! Most people on here are probably married and their flame is been lost due to time ;0. Its like a car after 15-20 years you want a new ride right? Right now im enjoying my life test driving new cars :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Don't hookers want us to fuck them?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would never fuck a hooker unless she wanted me to fuck her. Money is just a show of respect.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    San Francisco used to be a cool place for street hookers, some areas saturated, even civvie women getting into the act, coming home with grocery bags in their arms, and asking me where I'm going and if I'd like a date. Fun just to be out there.

Not any more though, too much LE action. And much of that legitimated by the gross 1000x exaggeration of tra**icking.

SJG

Steve Blank, Lean Startup Model

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blan…

https://steveblank.com/

Baker Gurvitz Army - Love Is / Memory Lane / Drum Solo / People - Live 1975 (Remastered) HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8dX1iPe…

Deep Purple - Lazy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvYI5OT…
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i cant even tell the fucking difference at this point. all dem hoes be trying to suck as much money from my fucking wallet as they can. don't matter if they ask for it directly or trying to sneak it out, they all want that shit
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You see women in both situations, then you find that neither is really how they are.

SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    dem hooking hoes be pretty honest about wanting the money though so I know how much those hoes want.

i sometimes think about just fucking hooker hoes, some of my niggas only fuck hoes who hook now saying them other hoes be more deceiving about what they want vs hooker hoes who honest about it. but my ego won't let me do that, i like chasing hoes too much, paying them directly is too fucking easy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hoes can be really fun, but its not just the sex, its the relationship dynamics.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with a woman not wanting to be with a broke guy.

The basic difference between sex and p4p is trust.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Very good point! The difference between the two is not that great. Very well put.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion