tuscl

When a CF switching clubs causes unexpected problems

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, as I mentioned in another thread, I usually have a few CFs at any one time. Sometimes they are in the same club, but in an ideal world they are at different clubs.

Well, there I was sitting in what is normally my starter club, enjoying some wings and Jack as I finally setup same night OTC with a girl who had played coy for weeks. Good times. Then, out of the blue, my go-to CF from another club suddenly pops out of the dressing room in her work outfit. Worse though, there was obviously some pre-existing animosity between the two, which I learned about when another dancer came to gossip with the girl I finally landed that night. Suddenly what was turning into a great night just got a little more complicated.

Of course I stuck to my guns and eventually left with the girl that I had already reached an agreement with for that night. But I did so in the face of multiple attempts by the transfer CF to get me to change course and leave with her instead. I was also treated to each trashing the other when one girl went on stage or to the bathroom. I disliked putting the "relationship" (used loosely) with the transfer CF at risk by blowing her off for the new girl, since she is hot as fuck and took a long ass time to nail down herself, but I had already given my word.

Anyway, anyone else have a story where a CF transferring to another club caused unexpected headaches? It doesn't have to be something like this - it could be anything.

7 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    If they respected you they wouldn't act like that. Its just money, both wanted it. If a dancer respects you or at least likes you on some basic level she understands you can do whatever you want with your money.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Maybe Trap. Though it was mostly the transfer CF really putting on the hard push. Keep in mind too that the amount of drama created by dancers often escalates in proportion to the money at stake and we were talking about an OTC payment here. The transfer CF and I have two years of history and she is not accustomed to seeing me leave the club with another girl - with good reason. I'm also guessing that the thought of losing out to this girl in particular added to the burn since there was clearly some bad blood.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve had that happen. Louisville is pretty small in terms of stripper population, despite the number of clubs, and they’re always changing clubs, especially the clubs on or near 7th St.

There’s only been a few times that it’s been a problem, but they solved themselves when I refused to be drawn into their drama. They can see me or not. If “not” is because of another girl, that’s fine. Take care.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You have 2 girls that want to go OTC? Not really seeing how that's a problem

But for constructive advice, I'd go with whoever gave the most and was cheapest; do a quick little auction in order to choose.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    @Rickdugan, they don't respect or like you. If they did they'd realize you can do whatever. they assert themselves coz they think you're a pushover.

Custies seeing various girls is normal. Don't know what rock you crawled out from under.
  • Lovelyeast
    6 years ago
    This is why I hate labeling a patron “my customer”. That way if you choose to deal with another dancer, best of luck.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Bharlem, I think that different conditions down here are part of it. We don't have the foot traffic or the same stage tipping culture that you do in your club, especially late at night. The club was nearly dead club and each girl was more than happy to leave for the night because it probably wasn't going to get much better. So for each girl that OTC payment was very likely going to be the difference between a shitty night and a decent one - hence the increased drama.

But with that said, I like that healthy attitude and wish that more down here shared it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion