tuscl

Under age drinking in SCs

Musterd21
Indiana
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 6:54 AM
Have you ever seen under age drinking in the SC?

27 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have not. Although I’m sure it occurs. More on the dancer side than customer side.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What does underage drinking look like, and unless you are checking IDs how would you know ?
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Cum drink some holy water. It will wash away your sins
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Nidan hit it on the head IME. Not so much customers as clubs that allow 18+ are usually really careful about, but it happens with dancers all the time.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    No, never.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Only dancers.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    They're worried that underage looking customers could be part of a vice set up so they're very careful. With underage dancers it depends on the manager.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    They'll send an underage person in and see what the club will do. They do it at convenience stores and liquor stores too. Its a way to make money for the cops.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Never knew enough about the other patrons or dancers to know if they were underage. I think a dancer who looks younger than her years could have a longer dancing career? So if some dancers look underage - I’d think they were just lucky to look younger.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The law can be easily enforced if businesses follow laws and regulations. When a business refuses to do so, they should be made accountable. The more we show that the private sector is not above the law, the better. Some clubs can hire 18 year olds...in states without health and sheriff's card requirements, its easy to strip with a fake ID.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The point of laws is to make people and organizations accountable. SUpplying a minor with alcohol is illegal too. Not liking a law doesn't make it stupid or unreasonable.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can't be that entitled, life and the world don't revolve around your whims.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ok, so go hand out beers in a freshman dorm and tell the school officials you don't give a fuck coz its a stupid law....
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's not true, there are dry campuses. That's what I mean, you need to get some real world experience and realize your views don't define the larger picture. But try it and you know you'll get in trouble for handing out alcohol at a freshman dorm
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Don't be so entitled
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It depends on the local laws. Here, Santa Clara County, our laws are stricter than the state law. So no one in an alcohol strip club can ever be under the drinking age of 21. So the 18yo start at one of our two nude clubs, or they go to San Francisco. SJG Rare Earth - Get Ready - complete track -1970 [view link] IRON BUTTERFLY IN- A-GADDA-DA-VIDA IN HD BEST FULL VERSION [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    18 and over don't serve alcohol in some areas, those tend to be all nude. But yeah, 21 and over clubs are the norm.... I thought that was everywhere...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ In most states there is no relation between the skin level and whether they serve alcohol. Also, some places dancers to young to drink can still be present, just so long as they don't drink. I guess that is what this thread is intended to be about. And then in some states the drinking age is lower. But where I am, our county has added stricter stuff to the state laws. So we cannot have topless with alcohol. And if a place is licensed for alcohol, then if there is anyone in the building under 21yo, the law is being violated. And just for comparison, at regular night clubs, say Sunnyvale, they often have Friday 18yo no alcohol, then Saturday 21yo w/ alcohol. FWIW, you do not want to go into club on an 18yo night, because you never really know how old the girls are. But here in San Jose, once a night club is licensed for alcohol, they can never let anyone under 21yo in, even if they lock up all the alcohol, even if they remove it. Their license prohibits it. Really its just LE trying to invent way after way to box such businesses into corners so they can plow them under. SJG
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    I've been with some girls at the club that are under 21. Under 21, and any girls that are on drinking probation have to wear a wristband thing so the waitresses know not to serve them, or to swap the vodka tonic with something else. The floor hosts would swap out their glass of champagne with something else. Ever once in a while, I'd see their face light up, when the waitress would either mess up or not care and give them a real drink. I don't buy drinks for ladies unless I'm interested in keeping them around for a while, if I see they are under 21, I'll ask them if they want a $9 bottle water or whatever the fuck they cost. Sometimes they'll ask if they can a cranberry and redbull or something which I think is much cheaper than the water. But not that I know the wristband thing, I don't try to play a part in their underage drinking.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sjg yeah I thought it was like that in most every state. General, the enforcement of that depends on management. There was a club in Vegas that got sued. A mom didn't like the club letting her underage stripper daughter drink. She won
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well here it really is state and county law. Non-compliance is about the fastest way a club can get shut down. So no, it is not voluntary. SJG
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    It happened all the time at the one BYOB club I used to go to, or at least I believe it did, prior to their legal issues. Afterward, right up to the last time I went there, they always put a wristband on. Those who could drink had a Bud Light one and those who couldn't had a pink one.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I started clubing, and drinking in the clubs, when I was 16 because I always looked older than I was so yes I have seen it. I even bought drinks for a girl that was from my same high school when she was 18 and I was 17. But that was a couple of decades ago and I'm sure it could never happen in this day and age. LOL
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Most places I've clubbed PL's must be 21, but dancers can be 18. Back before high tech ID's I ran into a few under 18 dancers working on fake ID's, but I would guess that is rare today. Girls under 21 drinking? Some clubs work hard to prevent it. At others the 18 year olds are as drunk as the rest. A common thing is for the guy to order the baby stripper's drink as his own. The waitress knows you are not ordering some oddball mixed drink for yourself, but that is the game.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I saw underage drinking when I was around 15. I didn't even realize I was breaking the law. I was thirsty and found a line at the zoo giving away free drinks in big red cups. I also experienced underage samples of beer at a brewery around the same age but that was just samples. Whenever I had a bad cold, the old cold remedy used to be a shot of whiskey administered by parents. Almost no one checked id at stores until the law changed and police started doing undercover stings. As far as underage drinking in clubs, I wouldn't have noticed. I was drinking and my memory may have been affected.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ I guess it varies from place to place. If there is a lack of enforcement, it probably is in more rural areas. Here where I am, some laws can be broken, but not the rules for the sale of alcohol. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion