Trap Jumpin
K TITLE SAYS IT ALL

29 comments

• ButterMan
    6 years ago
    KFC!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    This is a really tough one for me. I think KFC has better quality chicken, its not as greasy and I like the original recipe badder cos its not thick like Popeyes. I also love KFC coleslaw. BUT there's a weird anise after taste flavor in KFC chicken I don't like but can live with. Popeyes spicy chicken is great when its fresh but it has to be fresh and I like Popeye's sides more, especially the red beans and rice and their mashed potatoes and gravy. But KFC is better overall I guess. When I started dancing I used to live off the KFC bowls lol
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    popeyes, no question. im insulted by this, like its even a debate... kfcs not actually food.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    i love popeyes fish
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I thought juicebox69 was the resident expert on sexual activity in fast food restaurants. Not to mention the theory and practice of using condiments as lubricants!

It would be brilliant if he could weigh in! ;)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Yeah I don't think anyone would risk using condiments as lube. KFC condiments suck BTW.
  • xpando
    6 years ago
    Popeyes. Although when KFC had spicy chicken it was quite good. but still not like Popeyes.

Also i really like thier Dirty Rice. Yes it is too salty and probably bacteria infested from being 3 days old, undercooked, and impriperly stored, but I love it. But I also get BBBJ's from strippers so I am a risk taker I guess.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    KFC but a lady friend likes Popeyes so I do it after buying her a few drinks.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    If you eat at kfc all the time you must be one fatass. Cum in for cumfessions TrappBaby
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Popeyes fresh. 2 piece spicy is hard to beat. KFC bowl is ok
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Popeyes, with red beans and rice or fries. If you've never tried Jollibee's, do so if you get a chance, its better than either of them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bojangles - they slide right through me -
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I never heard of that place. Googled it and looks good.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Popeyes, but cmon Chick Fil A all the way. My only problem is they dont offer biscuits after breakfast.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bojangles isn’t as well known as those other chicken chains - but it’s quite tasty -
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I bet, I don't know if you've heard of Jollibee's, its a chain from the Philippines that has a few spots on the west coast, their chicken is excellent. Better than Popeyes or KFC...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not heard of that one either. Im sure it’s good stuff.

There’s a small chain in NJ called Cluck U - lol!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'd go there just for the name. We used to have a lot of independent ghetto chicken shacks out here but they're dying out. There's one called the honey pot that has the best honey battered chicken...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think many of the small getto chicken spots are gone here too.

We had a place called Chicken Delight - that was pretty good - they painted a mural of a rooster on the side of their building. Sadly the business is gone - but the rooster remains.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its sad, places like that have character.... the rooster reminds me of a place here that used to be a gay bar called the cock room or something like that, they had a huge rooster painted on it
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like Taco Bell, Carl's Jr, and Jack in the Box.

SJG
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    LOVE that Popeyes!! On the South Side of Chicago there’s a local chicken chain called Harold’s the Chicken King. Their logo shows a king with an axe chasing after a chicken. Very good food if you are nearby.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    if were onto small joints, Pollo Campero is the fucking best! I love popeyes but this shits better. their plantains are awesome too.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Popeyes hands down. KFC has no flavor and its like they heat the herbs and spices on top of already dried chicken
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Pollo Campero is really good. I grew up on that!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    KFC. Most of the sides suck, but the chicken itself is better. Especially like it when I find a KFC Buffet. ;)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ive never seen a KFC buffet but I agree about the chicken!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ive seen a pizza hut buffet though
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I will eat your saudage trapboy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion