tuscl

What Percentage of Dancers Reject Your Offers for P4P???

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
And how do you go about seeing them in the club after that.

Do you mind the reputation it gets you?

13 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    All of them have so far.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    That's so weird for being in Las Vegas. Sophia's is a known extras club. You should try it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @Liwet, if you live in Vegas, it shouldn't be that hard. I always get offers at Vegas clubs. Its really even easy to just date them....not P4P. If you give me some details about what you're doing and why you think its failing, I can give you some advice based on what I do.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's probably money based and maybe because I haven't seen enough girls; I also never do VIP, even when I went to the Palomino (best VIP pricing setup in Vegas, IMO). I'm not a fan of paying a large amount up front, but instead spending that same amount over multiple, shorter visits, getting my dances in the front room. I also don't want to OTC with women I'm not attracted to.

>Sophia's is a known extras club.

Maybe, but I've yet to see someone that I'm willing to spend money on. I've gone twice and don't intend to go again until they get matchbooks with the club logo on it; they are still currently using the matchbooks from Olympic Gardens.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's how Vegas locals usually spend money at the clubs... I always tell girls I stay there and if I spend more they're like save it and come back to see me tomorrow and lines like that. I think the VIP thing is a rip off personally. I only do it if I get hooked up....

What kind of girls are you into?

A lot of desperate hoes at Little Darlings, there's mostly a younger crowd and dancers complain about not making much there.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >What kind of girls are you into?

You can check my banner image for a sampling. Typically fitness models/dancers with implants who offer my hands tons of mileage. Cute face is always a bonus. I can't stand girls I can't touch.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Girls like that will get prime shifts at the most touristy clubs, they'll get enough customer volume during the best hours that they won't have to hoe. Although that's not what it used to be in Vegas.... but they can do around $1800 a week.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Maybe you're not offering enough money
    They dont need to or dont want to hoe
    or they figure they get enough out of you as is
    or they do their hoeing separately from dancing and for a lot of money
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Technically none, it only boils down to money. I've never taken a dancer OTC but of all that I have talked to with even a hint of OTC it only boils down to money - there would be no rejection so long as they right amount was offered. The highest I have ever heard so far was $500.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Maybe in your experience but $500 isn't that much and definitely not everyone would do it
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I never ask, but always wait until the dancer brings it up. It isn’t often because I’m only in the club for an hour or two, but when we’ve established good enough rapport and trust, the woman usually will let you know she’s interested, if you can pick up on it.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    About 1/3 outright reject....but I use more of a soft sell approach, sometimes using SA as a backdrop to see if the girl is on the site. If I recall I'm not the only one on here that does this.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're not warming them up to it, they either are hoes or they're not. Just ask them.The warm up process is just a loss of money on your part
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion