tuscl

Why would she do this and that then ignore me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Why would a dancer enjoy an amazing night with me.. Making out and jerking me off... Later giving me her number then ignore me ?

24 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I have her on snap and texting.. She always cool until im in town then she drops off

She going to make some good money... I dont understand unless she catching feelings
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen LOL
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    That is really strange.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    She's a stripper. Nothing is strange or makes sense with them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She’s in love with you Juice keep trying lol.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ What 25 said. Maybe she's afraid of being overwhelmed by her feelings for you. She DID make out with you and even jerk you off after all. In High School that might have been tantamount to a declaration of deep love. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ...OR she's pulling normal stripper flaky shit. Feel free to pick whichever one makes you feel better. ☺
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    (A) She's flakey
    (B) She got a better offer
    (C) She's flakey and got a better offer
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Strange, I can dump a load in her basement for you. Just tip me some shit coins
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bitches be crazy. Strippers be crazier.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Check my profile for where to send them shit coins
  • ime
    6 years ago
    The Juice Mang has lost his mojo, it is a sad day.

Later on there will be a post by Iceyhomo calling you a trick.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You mean icee trick is still posting here I can’t see him, thank god for ignore;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    +1 re: putting Icey on ignore. I finally gave in yesterday and did the same. No articles and no reviews, yet verified with access to this section. To think that someone would actually pay to troll here.

You're on a roll today 25 with those on point posts. ;)
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    Ive had the same problem where one of my favorites wasn't responding to my texts asking if she was working that night as I was going to be in the area. I later found out someone had stolen her phone and she was in the process of getting it replaced and the info restored. Im sure it was just a burner phone but I've noticed strippers lose or get their shit stolen every other day it seems.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank you Rick appreciate the compliment !
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If you paid her, then you got what you paid for...it was just a business transaction. If you didn't pay her, just wait a week then text her...
  • gentleman6555
    6 years ago
    She probably sobered up
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Baby daddy is teasing that he wants to get back together with her.

Or it's her cycle.
  • Lovelyeast
    6 years ago
    What the guy above me said. She probably sobered up. Sober me is way different then drunk me. Please don’t call me out on it inthe morning, lol.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    She's a hoe not a date
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    She doesn’t need money at the moment
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    She doesn’t need money at the moment
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think guys who want a GFE are usually at the bottom of the list. Hoes hate doing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion