tuscl

Dallas

Daddillac
Atlanta
Sunday, January 6, 2019 5:18 PM
Any club in Dallas I should not miss? I'll be there Friday through Sunday, a little work on Friday and some play time if there is something worth seeing otherwise I'll come home early

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Dallas is not known for extras - the more popular clubs seem to be Baby Dolls Dallas and Bucks Cabaret Forth Worth - in Dallas Bucks Wild and PT's seem popular also (both of these are full-nude BYOB).
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Baby Dolls. It's a big upper mid-tier club, lots of good looking girls. I've never gotten extras there, but some reviews suggest they are available. Have had OTC from there. The Men's Club is less than a mile away. Super upscale club with prices to match. If you go to Baby Dolls and do a review, just don't rate it too highly or you might upset Ricky Boy, and we wouldn't want that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When I say "no extras", I mean that "technically" - I think Bucks Forth Worth has private cabanas where stuff can go down - and Baby Dolls and PT's have private VIP rooms but are a few hundred just for the room but I think you get it for the duration of your visit vs just for 30/60 mins.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you end up shelling out the big-bucks for a VIP room, def come to an agreement ahead of time and don't pay the dancer upfront - since extras are not that common you could end-up just getting normal-dances after shelling-out a few hundred for the room
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you end up shelling out the big-bucks for a VIP room, def come to an agreement ahead of time and don't pay the dancer upfront - since extras are not that common you could end-up just getting normal-dances after shelling-out a few hundred for the room
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    w.r.t. Baby Dolls - there's "VIP" and then there's VIP - i.e. there are fully-private VIP rooms that go for about $650 just for the room (and you get it for the duration of the visit) - but there are also some cubbyholes per se along the perimeter of the main-room (basically couches recessed into the wall) which are not private but are considered "VIP" and I think go for somewhere b/w $150 and $200 not counting the dancer-fee (and one gets some kinda cheap bottle) - not worth it IMO unless you maybe plan to chill w/ one dancer for the duration of the visit which may be worth it to some.
  • DickyDoo2
    5 years ago
    Chica Locas is a sure thing for extras and no VIP charge. $100 to $140 will get you BBBJ & CFS if you negotiate. Most dancers are Hispanic. They have a good buffet in the afternoon/lunch.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Funny, I heard somewhere that Baby Dolls was the sure thing club in Dallas, especially during dayshift. It used to be the Fare Club, but from all reports BBD has filled the void nicely. In fact, we should probably share this Intel with the front room too. After all I would hate anyone to miss out on such a high value club. ;)
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Papi's said it best. DFW is not at all known for extras. Most clubs don't have total privacy and even when there is it's exorbitantly expensive and the majority of dancers won't do extras anyway. Honestly even though I am not personally a regular customer of baby dolls I would recommend stopping by just to see what all the forum drama (and shill reviews) are all about. Keep in mind that there are 2 baby dolls (you want dallas) and 4 bucks clubs (you want fort worth unless you looking for nude). Are you going during dayshift or nightshift. There are 2 good DFW clubs with amazing dayshifts (baby dolls dallas and bucks cabaret fort worth).
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    C'mon now Paul, let's not undersell just how fun Baby Dolls really is. As a fellow monger here on tuscl, I'm sure that you don't want guys to miss the full range of services that the girls at Baby Dolls are all too willing to offer. Let's get the word out. ;)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'm generally a day shift guy.... although follies has ruined me for extras. I'm really just wanting to make sure I dont miss anything. I am speaking at a conference Saturday morning and have client dinner Friday night, otherwise I'm good to see what's around.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    There is no club in DFW that has the assumed extras that you can get in Follies. Baby Dolls is a very large club that is full at night and generally well attended during the day. The girls are better looking at night, but you will find attractive girls during daytime. Bucks FW (topless club) has good value two way contact dances and a shared VIP room that you can get some version of lower end extras. You will need to be upfront with the girl before you go back. Do not assume anything or you may be disappointed. Girls are a range of looks. The nude clubs during the day will have fewer customers and fewer girls, but you may enjoy the BYOB vibe. In my limited experience, the girls are less attractive (heavier than my preference). If I were in town on Friday afternoon, I would go to Baby Dolls Dallas with my second choice Bucks FW.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    The Chicas Locas extras have changed over the years. It may still offer the chair fort experience, but is difficult if you do not have conversational Spanish. There are many girls there that speak very little English.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    My spanish is limited to taco, burrito, and enchilada
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ just say hola mamacita, el taco, es bueno ;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sorry sub taco es bueno ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If u hit Baby Dolls. the dances are on the floor in chairs with arms that IMO can be uncomfortable - AFAIK they put in new chairs upstairs that are even smaller than the old chairs - AFAIK the area behind the stage still has the old bigger chairs which are better for dances. You can also try to get your dances on a barstool by the upstairs bar although I don't think I've never noticed anyone doing that - or you can pay for one of the cubbyholes around the perimeter of the main-room which have a fairly comfortable padded bench (not a bad deal if one can get it for the whole visit and if it's irrespective of which dancer you're with).
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    FYI baby dolls has a "1 foot on the floor at all times" rule. For that reason I personally never go there but day or night it is at least worth seeing once. If you hit up bucks cab fort worth during the day I would recommend going after 3pm. A ton of girls show up around then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion