tuscl

The Anti ICeyLoco Campaign in the VIP Room

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
So the tricks and trolls started blocking me en masse....

After having trolled the shit out of me over the last week and bitching and whining how I'm a loser for having blocked them...

25 started the campaign claiming if enough block me I'll quit TUSCL... this after claiming he "won" and calling me a pussy for having blocked him...

My crime.......

Having reminded the old tricks on this site that stripper is in fact not a euphemism for hooker and that strip clubs aren't brothels....and that no, strippers and hookers don't enjoy making ugly or socially awkward men cum, whether the traditional way or in their pants...

And no, a stripper finessing you isn't a stripper lying to you...

Never thought they'd be so touchy!!! LMFAO

19 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    No you're crime is just your just an annoying fag.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    You are basically like an SJG version of a dude pretending to be a pimp and SJW. You repeat the same boring shit ad nauseum and just love your innane comments and fake internet persona.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Wait, you mean I repeat the same stupid shit like you guys repeat how you troll clubs for hoes, cum in your pants, get pissed off your favorite club didn't get a better rating, your atf is a liar and you're paranoid about otc... lmfao

and you guys are all so real.

20fag is a real tough guy who will kick anyone's ass
    the rest of you are real ladys men and hoes really love you
    you're all pretty much like darkblue in reality
  • ime
    6 years ago
    No you are just an annoying boring fuck who just comes on here to get in arguments you should be happy you get the attention you want. You are also fake as fuck and everyone knows it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nah you're just a weird ass fucktard who gets butt hurt coz I have different experiences.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ime don't waste your time with this dude. Everyone knows what 100% of what you're saying is true, this dude/girl just gets off on the attention.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Nah dawg your just a punk bitch who got outed for using some rappers photo's and removed them, you are larping douche and bitch. Plain and simple.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Pussies like him show up all the time it's fun to kick their dicks in once in a while, guy is a total homo.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Keep telling yourself what you want to believe.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    That is what I thought, you fucking faggot, tuck your tiny dick between your legs and fuck off now. Go play victim somewhere else as that is the other part of this current internet persona you like to use.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You obsess over me yet I'm the fag? You just called me a girl so how can I be a homo? I'm someone else? OK.... see how fuckin paranoid you are. lol

Anyways I need to make my profile less personal.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Wrong I never said shit to you until today,and skip most of what you write because it is the same shit over and over again. Now you took your beating and I will go back to ignoring you and I don;t need the ignore button to do it. Fuck off now come back as a buddhist pimp or a fake mafia guy or something. You got the attention you want and got your ass handed to you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    A semi anonymous grandpa with tourettes or early onset alzheimers doesn't account for a "beating"
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Well I am probably younger than you, actually not since your a 14 year old in your mom's basement.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nah I'd say that was a beating. Everything he said about you was a fact. Down to you removing those pictures of the rapper after being exposed. Right now you look like the most pathetic fucker in the world.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Not really but its funny to see what you're doing and what you think and why.

It really bothers you to be called a trick doesn't it?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    make your minds up about who i am. dougster? a woman? a 14 year old kid? a piece of ghetto trash? a rapper ? a nobody? you're all over the place.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    as long as you can't post on my threads IDGAF what you do pussy
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    But you keep posting on mine fag. You blocked me and still keep trolling me lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion