tuscl

Fake male model goes on tinder...

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So if you guys remember a while back I made a fake hot girl account on seeking arrangement for exploratory purposes. Someone did a similar thing on tinder with a fake male model:

https://www.tinderseduction.com/male-mod…

One of the conclusions people have reached from that "case study" is that if you are a super hot guy you can get away with saying things that are creepy. I think there might be some truth to it but it is probably overblown to some degree. The fake account is definitely pushing the boundaries of conversation but they are also being super confident and masculine. Normal creepy guys are not generally confident/masculine.

Thoughts...

9 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Or culture in general? Wasn't the Internet supposed to cure the world's ills by bringing everyone closer together? Having access to more isn't necessarily becoming more.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    What do I think, @Drake? Based on your posts and your hair surgery, you're totally preoccupied by physical appearance. Women especially are attracted to power, wealth, sense of humor, confidence, intelligence...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Don’t forget money !
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    That's funny shit lol. Well Tinder is pretty much a hookup app so more girls are going to willing to do just that. But it is funny as hell when some of the girls try to make conversation and just give in anyways to the hot fuckboy douchebag.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    These sluts want to fuck a good-looking man. I'm glad we're not like that.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    They all want to hump the shit out of a shit truck driver
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    More interesting comparison would be the female response to (1)GermanLifter who does occasional modeling gigs and lives at home and (2) YoungNeurosugeon who is a little paunchy, but just finished up at John's Hopkins.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Harvey Weinstein had power and money. Not sure why he got married. He could have been a playboy.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Interesting to see evidence of what most of us have known for a while. Top 10 percent of guys get 80 percent of the girls. Next 10 percent get their own fair slice. The remaining 80 percent of guys are fighting for scraps.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion