tuscl

never trust a whore

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
don't get me wrong i love me some whores. whores are a married mans best friend. but don't trust a whore. there;s a reason they are called whores. if you are paying a bitch for sexual favors make sure you refer to her in your own mind as a bitch and a whore regularly. if she wants money for sex best case scenario she is a service provider of contraband. if you think she likes you ask yourself, would she do this for free? if the answer is no she is a whore.

reading through some shit recently mugs are fucking up. if you've got something to lose like a wife or a kid do not let a stupid bitch fuck that up just because she has nice tits.

3 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Grow up son, this side is for adults.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Funny how some of the people on this board are quick to dogpile all over any guy who says they like strippers but ignores anybody who actively dislikes them. Those of you who feel this way either need to get over your ridiculous resentment over paying girls for sex or stop going to strip clubs altogether."

All this because one thread goes unresponded to? What is that dusty old cliche? Oh yeah, correlation does not imply causation. And if it needs to be said, the ratio of TUSCLers who "like strippers" versus those who don't is heavily tilted toward the like side. It's typical human behavior to focus on the negative when the positives are generally understood.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You cant trust a fart sometimes too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion