tuscl

What are your favorite TUSCL topics from 2018

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
For me it’s either the board split, which is a work in progress and the change in the way reviews are posted which feels like a big success.

14 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Honorable mention to the improved ignore system which should force those cross post flame wars to come to an end at some point.
    @founder deserves a lot of credit for actually listening to members concerns, and for his creative solutions to many of them.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    25, turning over a new leaf
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ do you have a point?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Before flagooner can say it " What to wear inside a strip club ? "
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What changes were made to ignore? What have I not noticed?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not only do you not see their posts but anyone on your ignore list cannot see yours or post on threads you create
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I agree, founder came upnwith a good plan to reduce flaming without moderation. I like all the joke threads
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think there has been more overall stripper activity on the board. There has always been some but it seems to me that the banter was higher this year. Generally that makes for a more interesting board.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I just reread the op's question. I do agree that there is more dancer participation and this is a great thing! I believe this has caused a more rounded discussion experience here and more banter like Huntsman mentioned. More dancer participation has removed some of the power of the guys that for whatever reason can not handle dancers posting here and try to run them off. Either some of these guys are gay and want a sausage fest, or they can not approach or deal with women in the real world. Either way fuck those guys and get them out of here.

Keep up the great work all you dancers!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "do you have a point?"

He wears a hat so nobody notices. :D

Although there are way too many useless/childish trolls with zero redeeming qualities I don't use ignore, I usually just skim past most of their threads and comments.
    I don't have a problem with Founder's changes but I suppose I'm not around enough to see much of an advantage from them.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ArtsBrother’s article about deceased member farmerart and his Toronto Sweetie: https://www.tuscl.net/article.php5?id=55….

I arrived at tuscl after farmerart passed. Wish I’d known him.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I wish there was a way to skim through all the topics of this year quickly like you can on vbullentin forums. I'd like to go back and look but it would take awhile on this site.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Farmer Art was a great guy. Always was a pleasure reading his posts. He alwaysbhad a great story also
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree that Farmer Art was a great guy, and his brothers article was a great story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion