tuscl

WHAT PLS REALLY DO IN TIJUANA!! VIDEO PROOF...

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team

8 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lmao smash that like button
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I was expecting to see street tacos....well i guess maybe i did. No Bueno.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    Many of us believe that everything South of our Border is Mexico, because that is Latin America, Latin/Spanish/Portuguese speaking people.

The case is that Mexico, USA, Canada, and the Caribbean islands, make what is known as North America.

Seven countries south of Mexico are known as Central America they are; Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama.

South of Panama is the Spanish and Portuguese-speaking regions of the Americas known as South America; and includes twelve counties; Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

The first video appears to be from Nicaragua and the second video from Brazil. Not Tijuana.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Damn haha. That second one is crazy.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    That's nothing like TJHK.
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    6 years ago
    This is why you go to upscale brothels rather than riding from village to village looking for cheap whores.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Girls at "upscale" brothels are from where? You're getting poor village girls just like you get in the US... But that's the illusion, like tricks think a rich looking pimp means his hoes are better ....

I thought the hand job was the funniest thing ever.....I think she was upset he couldn't get hard
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Highly sexualized girls!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion