tuscl

Would you like to experience a blow up sex doll without buying one?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
C'mon down to Follies. They have a blond Cuban dancer with a fake ass, tits and bright red fake lips. Every customer and dancer I asked, agreed that she fits the profile.

9 comments

• bubba267
    6 years ago
    But does she give a blow job?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Nah. But you or some other Atlanta pl should try it and tell us about it.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Fake asses need to be illegal. These girls just need to do squats or some shit. Fake lips are another disaster, why do they think this looks good? Fake tits usually are fine.

But yeah I would prolly hit that.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol. Just figured out you were talking about a person.

The fake lips are a trend. I think it'll be over soon.
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    would she happen to be from Miami/Tootsie and name starts with an M?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm sure she migrated here from Miami. Have no idea what her name is. I have not talked to her other than to say "No thanks".
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I know who you are talking about. My only conversation with her has also consisted of “wanna dance” and “no thanks.” She doesn’t bother to ask me anymore. She does seem popular with lots of guys though. She is always giving lots of dances. I was also told by a dancer visiting from Detroit that she was a nice person and was very friendly to her as a new (to Follies) dancer.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Same here except it is her - "juanna dance" me- "no thanks".
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

You comment, "I'm sure she migrated here from Miami. Have no idea what her name is. I have not talked to her other than to say "No thanks".'"

I do think it is your solemn TUSCL duty to find answers to the aforementioned ambiguities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion