tuscl

Having problems with “The System” in dives

I can’t but feel out of place with my white suit on in these places. Often times I’ll be in the club and I’ll get swarmed by girls immediately. It makes it hard to carrry on with the fucking thing. But the one thing that’s standing out is I’m making myself a target. Last weekend I was clubbing in East St Louis. As I was leaving 2 thugs showed me their 9’s, wanting a piece of me and my money, and I wasn’t carrying at the time. So here the fuck I am sprinting down Bunkham road in a white polyester suit. I’m lucky I can run like the wind. This shit causes a motherfucking scene. I’m starting to wonder if “The System” is geared more towards Manhattan clubbing. I would love for some Rick Dugan guidance here.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That white polyester suit can make you look like a white-nationalist.- probably won't play well in East St Louis
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Gotta learn how to soften up a bit, and enjoy those young hotties trying to shove their tongues down your throat.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol maybe he’s my troll account.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    If they saw me I’d tell them that I played college football at Purdue and Georgetown, then they’d back the fuck down as soon as I barked at them in my military style voice!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Everyone knows you wear a wet suit to a dive club, it’s supposed to be in the footnotes to the system, maybe you have an old not updated, or a bootleg copy.
    ;)
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good story bro. I laughed so hard I shit myself
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion