tuscl

Shit Contest Mr Mack

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
Greeting to all Tuscl and have American Holidays Christmas happy. Now have 2 goat left after person rent Hoofah for sexies nasties rear fun from homosexuals on site. Father and Umi thanks you for business to help pay for #1 law school daughter Nicole studying. But still have 2 good goat left so ask Mr Mack who take dump here take dump there take dump everywhere if Mr Mack who is full of shit to have shit contest with goat. We weigh shit and can do in basement of nasty Filipino restaurant next door if Mr Mack feel basement will help Mr Mack good big shit because Father goat will win competition! Mr Mack win I give free dry clean one week 10 item max. If goat win Mr Mack has stay off site for one week to stop post stupid comments Mr Mack is mostest known for

7 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy and Speak English mother fucker I cant understand your jibberish
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    English no is Father #1 language! If you Mr Mack no understand is not Father problem. Mr Mack you so full of shit I ask if you want take shit contest with goat. If Mr Mack you lose you how you say in America shut fuck up for one whole weeks!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What the hell is your problem, why would I shot out a goat?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit out a goat..
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Why no understand Mr Mack. Is simple. You Me Mack make posts about shit and dump load all over all time.. You full of shit because need to go #2 so I say you come and see if you can shit more than goat.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You want me to shit out more goats? I don't eat goats so I can't shit one out
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Why you no understand I da pappy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion