tuscl

How do we get more girls in VIP ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Monday, December 24, 2018 5:06 AM
OK, isn't this the ultimate question we all care about ? But seriously. One of the purposes of the VIP Room was to interact with dancers. I truly appreciate BBS, but at some point, we all are going to wear her out. How do we get more girls in the Room ? And I'm not talking about Nicole1994.

8 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How about dick pix ;) Seriously just need to be patient, I think founders idea is if you build it, they will come.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Well, that may be a challenge if my assessment of how many of the "girls" have been trolls/dudes all along. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    That is why I like Founders idea of "verifying" them.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    It will happen organically
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    We could send them money.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    JACKSLASH is the winner!!! Money is the best way to entice strippers to do anything. I'd suggest helping dancers find ways to monetize this site. The ability to post social media profiles, club schedules and meet up with TUSCL members is useful. Especially since the climate toward sex work is pretty hostile post-FOSTA/SESTA. BTW, if anyone wants to visit me at the club or sext, phone, or cam with me....use that private message function. ;-)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ put some pics up. It would be appreciated!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I’m with Bubba, most of the chicks are SW rejects trolling us while they’re bored between cam clients lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion