• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Benjamin Franklin's Eau de Dough
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'll look for that 25 thnx ;)
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    Ive been saying for years to make a cologne that just smells like cash. You could call it ... wait for it ... cash.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Dancers seem to love Drakkar ......a hood favorite John Varvatos and Versace scents. My signature scent is Emporio Armani
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    If you wear ANY cologne, the strippers will compliment you. Its probably all ss.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I've been complimented just wearing cheap shit like AXE or Old Spice Body Spray. One cologne or another will not get you some hidden advantage. The key is showering and smelling good versus walking into the club with body odor.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Wear freshly washed clothes with those downy bead things. If you smell like fresh laundry, the dancers will flock to you.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"If you wear ANY cologne, the strippers will compliment you. Its probably all ss." Agree. And it's smart -- if a guy goes through the trouble of putting on cologne for a stripper, he's going to love if she notices. I don't think it's smart to use stripper compliments as a guide to which colognes women like. Although the slight disconnect in that argument is: if that were strictly true, I'd basically get equally complimented on every cologne at the strip club. Instead, I tend to get way more complimented on some rather than others, and frankly, the ones that get complimented more are pretty much aligned with the ones that get complimented more in vanilla dating. Sweet "sexy" scents like Rochas Man and Givenchy Play Intense, and freshies and aquatics (e.g., CH 212 Men) are always a hit at the strip club, and strippers particularly like the more department-store-style synthetic vibes. Some of the ones that I think are amazing, like Xerjoff Nio, Zegna Sicilian Mandarin, etc., don't always get as much notice.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    They're there to work. Smelling nice is a plus anywhere but they'll take anyone's money. Attention from a dancer you're paying at a club isn't really attention. Just her doing her job.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Huh. I’ve *never* worn cologne and I’ve never had an issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion