Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Festivus!

THE CHAINDOG

Massachusetts

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

The airing of grivences and feats of strength!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Festivus for the rest of us.

Profile picture for Assmanjoe
Assmanjoe
•

LIKE

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

From this experience a new tradition was born. Festivus a holiday for the rest of us!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I've been airing my grievances all year.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ We know ; )

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Can we skip the feats of strength?

Profile picture for THE CHAINDOG
THE CHAINDOG
•

Me on Viagra is a feat of strength!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

When I think of TUSCL and the Seinfeld Show together, I really don't think of the Festivus segment. The segment that comes to mind is " The Contest". You know, the one that sees who can hold out the longest.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I can relate to Kramer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement