tuscl

Dancers trying use the same tactic or being genuine?

Johny5
Texas
Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:37 PM
Doing one of my visits i've had about 4 different dancers come up to me and said im hot, they were 7s and 1 is say a 9 cause of personality. It does give me a ego boost considering i know im fit and a active gym goer so i have higher standards the the average guys. Question is it happens often to me so was wondering is it just dancers go to opener to approach or a conversation starter?!? Any experience this recently

11 comments

• Cristobal
    6 years ago
    How do you have higher standards than the average guy? Do you only date supermodels? What are doing going to strip clubs if you have higher standards than the average guy? A bunch of strippers saying you are hot (whether you are or not) is one thing: Stripper shit (SS) They say anything to get you to spend your money on them. If you are fit, they may comment on that, which strokes your ego, and may eventually induce you to buy a drink, a dance, or a VIP room, mission accomplished. This is the game we play.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I'm 54 years old, relatively fit, I shave my head because I'm going bald. No one will mistake me as attractive. I constantly have strippers comment about how attractive, I am how they like bald heads, how big my muscles are, it is just bullshit it to get the sale. The compliments about how nice I smell, how well I'm dressed, and how nicely I tip, are probably the only real ones I get. Anything else is most likely StripperShit.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    It's all ss
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    A lot of dancers talk about getting nervous (better described as sheepish) when they interact with attractive guys at the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’m very handsome and I have a really huge dick. It must be true cause it’s what all the strippers say.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    They probably sense that it’s something you would enjoy hearing. When I go to strip clubs I'm really really really funny.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Lol i dont date super models however im confident in my own abilities. Im at SC usually cause friends invite me out for birthdays or meets ups cause normal bars get boring. Also its a good experience to talk women and keep my game in line. I believe @nicole1994 is the only one who has seen my pic probably the only one since their so many trolls here lol
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    last time i bought car the salesman said i was the best looking guy he'd seen all day. car salesman sell cars strippers sell dances
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Just keep in mind there is hot vs. "hot for a strip club customer".
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its not a tactic, its being polite and stroking your ego to get you to spend money. If they really thought you were hot, they'd act on it, spend time with you in real life etc. As is anything that stays in the club or deals with paying for it, is just a fantasy you're buying.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    1) #humblebrag 2) How are we supposed to know? We're not there. 3) IceyLoco said "Its not a tactic, its being polite and stroking your ego to get you to spend money." You just described a tactic, you fuckwit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion