tuscl

Got my first air dance

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:19 AM
Met a cute and funny girl who said she has 2 dance prices “depending on how many rules you want to break.” I asked what that meant and it turned out to just be bikini vs topless. I went with bikini because her boobs weren’t really what I liked about her anyway. Well I don’t think she liked that I went with the cheaper option and punished me for it. I was allowed to touch her but she stayed an inch or two away from me at all times. I only got one dance from her.

14 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you got crap dustered
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Hope u write a review!
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Move on, there's plenty of better ones right around the corner.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Unless it's the club itself that specifies different dances, then I don't bother with dancers that have price-points different than the club price - I expect to get the dance I want/like for the stated club price and I don't expect to pay less nor more.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Yep. She got her 1 chance. The next girl was a lot of fun.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Air dances are the norm here legally. Vice is all over clubs and you can be arrested for open or gross lewdness for touching a stripper. Hardly anyone really follows the law but the risk is there. I know girls who have been cited with solicitation for taking money and then letting the undercover cop touch their tits.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Exactly why buying a single can be a test drive
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I had a similar experience once where a dancer offered a topless or nude dance and I went for the topless and she just pulled down her top and air danced. I told her to stop, I paid half the fee and walked out.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    @cristobal that seems like a good idea. I’ve never considered stopping mid dance as I just figured you’re committed to paying the full price once the dance starts. But in this case I feel like I could have told her I can tell she’s not into it and I’d rather get back out there to find someone who is. What do you say when cutting off a dance like that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Once you're committed to a dance you have to pay for it - either renegotiate in subsequent dances or move on
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    OK, yeah that’s what I thought. That’s why I sat through the boring dance.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    It was a 2 for $30 dance, so I left $15 on the seat, walked out and have not returned to the club. Once I realized this would be a lame air dance, I told her "I appreciate your time and effort but I'm going to leave right now." Fortunately, the air dance is the exception not the rule from the dancers at the clubs I like to visit.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^ shithead
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Sammy, shut the fuck up. You give me the worst air dances ever. I am going to turn you out to be a rob
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion