tuscl

Imagine Nicole and Skibum on a date ...this is the rundown:

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Friday, December 21, 2018 9:52 AM
-we would obviously get into debate - I would win Ok

27 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Toddler with Down Syndrome could beat @Skibum in a debate. It's all those years listening to bickering couples trying to annihilate each other. Also the weed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Nicole likes the weed too, would that help or hurt ;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    He makes right wing extremist rants and knows how to use semantics to manipulate an argument. Nicole is funny but sometimes contradicts herself in arguments.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ Regardless of what Ski writes, at least you can understand it. You don't need to agree, just be able to read it without guessing what he is trying to say. Nicole needs to expand her vocabulary and learn to spell, so everyone can read what she says and understand it.
  • @I am 4 u U need to demonstrate that you can write better academically than me before u speak on the subject In order to do that u would have to get A's on your major papers at top research universities to even compete with me..ad those are the grades that I got.
  • On writing papers^
  • @icey give example of how I contradicted myself in argument .
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I understand Nicole just fine, maybe you just have poor language skills.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^Congrats to getting A's on your papers. When you GRADUATE with a 4.0 from GRAD school TWICE, you can question my academic abilities until then, just go pleasure yourself you unpleasant person. If you need a translation, go fuck yourself bitch.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^that was meant for Nicole
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Dont get burned by @nicole shes a savage! Ill just let her win the arguements and give her a starbucks latte. That way i win even though i dont cause i dont have to argue lol
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I have to ask Nicole1994 something directly: what exactly do you get out of posting here? Here is the thing: your posts are barely literate. Perhaps the “I’m borderline illiterate and write like I am texting” thing is just an affectation. I don’t inject the word “brilliant” into every conversation I have in real life. It makes me laugh. If you’re actually a good student and posting crazy shit makes you laugh then I say brilliant! ;) That said, why do you get a charge out of babbling incoherently on a web site for deviants? (No disrespect to the deviants)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Also, skibum609 would totally kick your ass in a debate. Winning a debate requires some common understanding of the universe. It is impossible to win a debate with anybody who absolutely believes everything they believe is factually correct and everything that contradicts things they believe is incorrect. You might as well try to use logic convince little 4got that he shouldn’t eat trash on the road. He won’t try to engage in spirited debate by saying “but dachshund’s like many different types of road food”. Nope - he’ll just eat the food as quickly as possible. The only way to win the argument is to tug the leash. On second though, you might be able to win a skibum609 argument if you can get him to wear a pinch collar. But good luck convincing him to do that! ;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    So you mean Skibum can't win a debate coz he believes that right wing extremism is the only way and gets butt hurt and goes off on anyone who thinks otherwise. I'm not sure of the merits of any of his arguments. What does he stand for? Islamophobia, racism, xenophobia, misogyny, classism, etc.... Yeah he won't get far with that.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Nicole please post s picture of your grades. I’d like to see those straight A’s
  • Winning a debate requires some common understanding of the universe. ^^which is something that I have ..and y'all dont. You cant have a common understanding of the universe if u barely have any common understanding of the tiny components (ppl) that comprise the universe . I have this knowledge which I have proven repeatedly , whereas y'all have demonstrated repeatedly that u do not have it.
  • @ I am 4 U: performing well on major papers at UT and at ivy league is equivalent to performing well On papers at any grad instituion ranked lower than either of the two..unless we are talking about PhD , med school, or law school.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Let’s see those grades
  • Umm..I never talked about my grades to begin with in this post .I only talked about my academic writing ability (grades for major papers)
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Post one of your papers. I’d enjoy reading it.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    But the "y'all" ;-)
  • @jsully okay I don't wanna show off but I just enjoy being heard thru my writing lmao
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    When did this forum became an educational essay contest?! Lmao suppose to be about SC not properly written papers lol.
  • @ Johnny that's what I'm asking . I only brought up my writing ability because ohters brought it up and attacked it in the first place So they are the ones initiating academic topica on strip club forums , not [view link].
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @nicole it is spelled *others* not ohters , i win!! Burnnnnnn!!! Lmao ;)
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Honey, I know we have a fairly unique relationship, and we each enjoy a lot of freedom, but I would really have to ask you to reconsider this one. The thought of my TUSCL wife dating someone that says the things he does to you would drive me nuts.
  • Ok baby @mike
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion