Freaky ass stripper

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Stopped by a club lunch today and had an interesting private. Girl was pistol at her ex because he hooked up with one the dancers in the club.She came up to me and since I've tipped her on stage she said let's go on back into a few dances I said sure, she immediately pulled my pants down in the private dance area and we proceed to have pretty crazy sex. 1/2 way through she stops grabs her phone and takes a picture of me inside her and texts it to her boyfriend. She says he'll be jealous of my size, SS. As I leave, she gives me her phone number and says let's do it again. She knows I come up and spend nights in a hotel. She's crazy enough that the sex is awesome, I'm thinking this could be an all time bad decision

16 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Be careful I sense a two amer in the making. ;)) but glad you had a good time.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking I don't need to be tracked down by some ex boyfriend aashole
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ good thinking;)
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Run Forrest, Run....
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Shoot, steeldog, don't listen to the nay sayers!!! Really, what could go wrong?

;-)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The highlight of her drama fantasy is to fuck you and have her ex walk in. You will just be collateral damage when he goes berserk from trying to kill you (combination of coke and jealous rage). If he succeeds she is unlikely to come to your funeral to shed a tear.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I love the positive spin on fucking strippers that we have on this site. I'll probly use her a timer to when I'm up because she is a freak. I just will require that we meet somewhere and then I take her to the hotel. So her dumbass boyfriend had better be willing to follow my car to find me. The great thing is, literally she is a no limits girl as far as I can tell. When we were fucking she said time her hands back with my tie and asked if I was into bondage and if I would do things to her. It was pretty fucking hot.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You left out the part where you handed her money and asked for sex
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Funny, I didn't ask for sex and I paid her for the dances only deal with that bitch
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    uh huh...
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    8 dances x 20 + 80 tip.standard for me
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    At one time I actually was seeing a stripper OTC who was no longer stripping at the time. She was cheating on her boyfriend (a bodybuilder). I did allot of recon at our meeting locations to make sure there was no ambush waiting. She was worth it and it was kind of a rush. This goes into the catagory of dumb things I do for hot girls.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Strippers who are angry at their bfs can do some crazy shit.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Lol great story. Sounds like a keeper.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Better not to deal with girls like that.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The boyfriend part probably isn't true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion