tuscl

How can dance prices vary so much? Are the cheap dances still good?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:00 PM
Most places I’ve been have had dances for $20-$40 but I’ve heard here that $5 dances are common in some places. Then I just read that I’m SF the going rate for a full nude dance is $60. I usually spend at least $100 on dances, but if I were at a $5/song club my budget go all night. Then again maybe I would turn into a cheap bastard. When a dance is $30 it doesn’t seem like much to toss $10 on the stage. At a $5/dance club that’s 2 dances, and I might not be so willing to give that up.

9 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    Just do flat rates; there should be some girls that will take it.
  • Derrickcolls
    6 years ago
    So if you come to philly there are a few clubs which have $5 LD. I can attest to the fact that they are generally quality dances for full songs. Check out some of my reviews for which ones but I can go to the club with under 100 and it last for hours if that's your thing. This includes dollar parades, dances and private dances lasting for under $100. These typically arent those air dances either. A caveat is they arent fully nude in the main areas. If WOC are your thing then think all shapes and sizes, mutual touching etc.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    just depends on the club.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    Atlanta is one of the few cities with $5 but primarily, if not, exclusively in the black clubs. The standard lap dance rate in all the other Atlanta clubs is $10. Mostly on the air dance side but a couple of club offers decent mileage and Follies in particular is usually high mileage.
    6 years ago
    In my experience the lower priced dance places have the highest mileage albeit generally with more average talent. They are also usually less expecting of significant tips etc.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    How can Hotel prices vary so much ? Same deal. Some cities are expensive. The level of quality varies within each locale. A $10 dance in Tucson is just as good as a $60 dance in SF. Maybe better. In Tijuana, your $60 goes much, much further.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The only $5 dances I’ve ever seen were in a black dive. They aren’t my thing but the guys there seemed to be enjoying themselves. But Atlanta clubs, particularly follies, have very high contact dances for $10.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There are 27 strip clubs listed for the Atlanta area. 20 of them are black clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IME/IMO I've often noticed/felt the dancers in the low dance-cost clubs actually try harder and are often more appreciative of w/e $$$ one spends on them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion