tuscl

Pheromones?

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:15 AM
Doing some shopping and came across this stuff. Anyone have any success with that type of stuff. Always looking for an edge in the club. Does it replace cologne?

19 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No link. That said, I regard pheromones to be total horseshit snake oil (personal opinion). If you want an edge over most guys in a strip club then take a shower, brush your teeth, and be respectful. Beyond that... bring more money.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Be clean bring more money those are the pheromones that we know work ;)
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Work out and look good. That will automatically be and edge trust me. Also dont be the guy in the order baby sitting his beer while looking around. Be active and actually walk around with the beer and tip some dancers here and there om sure their stationd in every club so do your rounds and scoop out the ones you like.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just don't shower or where deodorant. It works for the French.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Make sure you smell decent, look decent, and tip girls you're into. Dropping $20 or so at the stage on a slow day (or any day) goes a long way, especially if the girl starts recognizing you for it.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I've tried pheromones before. This was a few years back and the shit was pretty expensive. I don't know if they worked or not really. It was in the summer, so I noticed women standing closer to me, wanting to be nearer when I was sweating. But that was it. Where I noticed a difference was putting it on my pubes and ass, and my dick and balls. It felt like girls were a lot hornier going down on me. But 2 complained that their tongues burned after sucking me off.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Thanks I’m tracking. That is basic stuff. I have left the cave and interacted with humans once before. Lol the topic was do y’all use shit like this, and might be a lot cheaper than dropping hundreds on some Tom Ford cologne. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    It doesnt work. Bitches(strippers included) are superficial and shallow same as men. They only care about money and looks. Only difference is strippers care even more about money since its their job.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I use this brand and get a lot of compliments but I doubt it’s the “pheromones”.. most of that stuff just smells nice without being overpowering. I don’t think you can buy pheromones anymore realistically than you can “buy” sexual attraction in other ways [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I'm verified and you're not
  • K
    6 years ago
    Would it be only 31 dollars if it worked? I would charge twice that for a single dose if it really worked. Possibly more. I would be the richest man in the world
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think it works if you believe it does, your heightened confidence is what will work.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Only thing that works for sure is the smell of $$$$$ they be all up on you ahha
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    A drug that makes homely men attractive to women would sell for $31,000 a dose. Shower + Cash = Fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It actually works real well - works great at getting $$$ from gullible guys. If this was a "thing", don't you think every damn PL would not about-it and would be using it - "miracle drugs" w/ outrageous claims have been around for 200 years - when I grew-up in the 80s it was the infamous "Spanish Fly" that if you gave it to a girl she would become a sexual-maniac that would beg for you to fuck her.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Alright alright jeez Papi I’m not gonna get it. Just figured I’d ask haha.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I get a lot of compliments from civvie women and gay guys when I wear this cologne. Might give it a try instead of pheromones. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There’s lots of pheromones in those Benjamin’s
  • wonderdog69
    6 years ago
    In my experience, strippers love it if you told them you just took a shower. IMO, it's good luck if you smell like soap (lol). Think they see it as a health issue as well as just being plain classy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion