tuscl

SJG thread perusing xD

Sunday, December 16, 2018 1:20 PM
Most of it can be a bit hard to follow. But I found this gem and it’s awesome. Smash that like button. ——— “He knows that the technology is not fully ready yet, and that he is taking risks. There are three factors which have led him to make his decision. First the object of his amorous interests, still remains steadfast in his unconditional rejection of Dougster's advances. So Dougster figures that in 100 years, unless frozen himself, this object of his affections will have passed away. Second, Dougster knows that this Trump stock market bubble is going to blow soon and its been giving him white knuckles. He needs that money to follow through with his plan, and so he has cashed out and gotten his proceeds safety to Switzerland. Third, Dougster figures that 100 years is long enough for there to be a resolution to the AIDS epidemic and so that when he is reanimated, he will be able to have all the unprotected gay sex he wants, and that his tax free and women free floating utopia's will be numerous.” [view link]

48 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - verified masochist
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Holy hell
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shows why it would be better if old threads could stay open. There are some real gems out there. Dougster was the only one who was mercilessly beating up on people to such an extent, that I felt justified in severely trolling him. How many people want Dougster back? I want him back, but only if he has mended his ways. What he was doing before was just unconscionable, and he caused real trouble. You probably haven't yet found the thread explaining how he got reanimated during a meteorite shower during a solar eclipse. And there's more too. I was the first one to challenge his idea, the boom of 2015. I was offended as others were treating him like some great expert, and showing great deference too him. He would go on to destroy what credibility he could have had, when he started boosting for BitCoin. This issue, support for finacial speculation, remains of the the more divisive issues on this board. Seems like most white males today have accepted the maxim, "I financially speculate, therefore I am." SJG Joe Jackson Night and Day [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When I started the above thread I just assumed that it was common knowledge that Walt Disney had been cryogenically frozen. I was told that as a child, and I just assumed that it was common knowledge by now. But what I find is that it is nothing of the sort. What evidence there is says that nothing of the sort happened, and that he was cremated. So as such, I am not going to traffic in that rumor anymore. I have always considered cryogenic freezing to be bullshit. But as I see that Ray Kurzweil believes in it, I now consider him to be a nut. But he is someone Dougster looks up to and has posted reference to. Extra Terrestrials Living In The Asteroid Belt! [view link] Dougster was beating up on some people mercilessly. But it started out lighter. The System, how to pay hookers for sex [view link] Rick Dugan had never called his magnum opus The System. It was Dougster who called it that so that he could make fun of it. And then Dougster said it was, "Just paying hookers for sex." SJG Joe Jackson Night and Day [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Going after Dougster and Libertarians [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Dougster is fucking mean! (from page 25 of his discussions) [view link] " Well, we used to call such people yuppies. Now after the dot com boom, some of the types that emerged are better described as hipsters. But I think the ones @Dougster was listening to are probably yuppies. You can go on and on about this economic measure or that economic measure. It really is meaningless, because look at the kinds of things which are having to be done to get the attractive numbers: 1. Huge military deployment and use of additional military contractors and military deployment soaking up substantial industrial output, and causing even further deficit spending. Once the military adventure stops, the unemployment numbers jump back up. 2. Constant need to "create jobs", because labor is in surplus. More and more "jobs" just cater to the needs of the few, and not to everyone, and not to those who actually hold the jobs. 3. Wreckless waste of non-renewable resources and environmental degradation. It serves no purpose because the "jobs" serve no purpose. 4. Most start up companies are just gambits for market control. Makes no difference whether they succeed or not. But what they all reveal is that there are not more worthwhile things to invest money or time and energy into. The first one of these industrial recessions was in 1873. It was caused by excess production of steel. So there was large scale unemployment and then eventually consolidation of ownership. What was done about it was to end Reconstruction in the South, so that the South could be a kind of internalized Third World of consumers. Then the West was used a natural resource base to exploit, as well as an escape valve. Same thing is going on today on a global scale. Each one of these recessions has gotten worse, but you just don't see it because of all the public policy moves made to try and contain it. It makes no difference what is up or what is down, today. Because our system is broken. It is founded on bum principles. So no wonder you have people running around peddling right wing politics or religious escapism, or just plain alcohol and drugs. People can't face the truth and those in control don't want people to even know the truth. SJG " SJG The Theosophical Society in America: An Illustrated History [view link] Indie Electro Music [view link] The Rolling Stones Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) [view link] MOVE OVER by Janis Joplin [view link] Theosophy UK Manly P Hall The Murdered Mystic ( Hall was a very interesting person and there were very suspicious circumstances surrounding his death. We used to have independent bookstores saturated with the writings of such people) [view link] Manly P Hall - Bible And Christianity [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    @DC9428, a boom and bust economy only makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. This is what financial speculation does to our economy. Progressive taxation and spending creates stable jobs for the middle of the wage tier and lower. Its called Keynesianism. Worked very well for over 40 years. Never failed, just the voters rejected it in 1980, and so it has been downhill ever since. SJG Personal Reminiscences on the Origins of the Kern Foundation ( John Kern, mostly supports Theosophical Society ) [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Holy Madness, book review [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That rejection never would have happened if it were not for the Evangelical Christians coming out from under their rocks and rejecting a Southern Baptist Sunday School Teacher in favor of Holywood Playboy Divorcee. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just to make a point Walt Disney was never cryogenically frozen that’s just a bullshit story that’s been floating around for years, @SJG this is a lot of hoey, get some real facts from someplace other than your ass.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
  • zef8mich
    5 years ago
    Just noticed this. One of my professors was Robert Ettinger who was known as the father of Cryonics because of a book he wrote. I didn't realize it at the time but later he was on TV making the rounds of the talk shows. I did help out in the low temperature physics lab. There was a large pump and and there were large heavy dewars that that would cost a lot if you dropped one.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    At the time I wrote that I assumed that the rumors were true, and that it was generally known that Disney was frozen. In my subsequent posts I did attempt to trace it out, and am now convinced that it most likely was never true. So I don't traffic in that rumor anymore. zef8mich, thanks for that info about Robert Ettinger. Do you think that with Kurzweil connected to Google, that it diminishes their credibility? I think it does, and that Kurzweil is a wacko. Dougster is the only one on this board who ever talked about him, and then I've only talked about him to make fun of Dougster. Dougster threads page 24 [view link] OT: Bloomberg: El-Erian: Nov. Jobs Report Is Great News for Economy [view link] " Ponzi schemes work by boosting, continual boosting. It is just about impossible to stop a bust once it starts. But we can learn to ignore the boosting, and in that way minimize the severity of the next bust. " SJG Official Parking Lot Bouncer As Most Diverse Congress in History Takes Office, Dems Push to End Shutdown Without Funding for Wall [view link] 'Leaked' Video Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Proves She... Has Friends, Can Dance [view link] How To Tell If Someone Is Truly Smart Or Just Average [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • zef8mich
    5 years ago
    @SJG I'd be surprised if If artificial intelligence could duplicate human intelligence, but I hope someone proves me wrong.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I just confirmed with proof that icee/fat/trap are all dougster, the way I did it was simple. I clicked on SJGs link below the statement dougster was mean, I was blocked as the error message som ting wong appeared, I then logged out and reclicked on the same link, lo and behold it’s dougster as I have been saying all along. He can deny it from now till the cows come home, ITS UNQUESTIONABLY DOUGSTER, Now here’s a question for you scumbag, what the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid motherfucker? YOU ARE OUTED
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There’s more Plus all of those old threads dougster used to post like Ricky boy is a fag Vince is a pedo they’re all blocked to me now haha notice the name calling 20fag that’s a dougster syntax if there ever was one. Lol you’re outed fat head.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Smash 25’s like button
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't understand how 25 confirms that they are the same.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    How are you sure that Dougster didn't have you blocked before?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I can access Dougster's profile but not IceyLoco's (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice to me san_jose_creep's most entertaining threads are his earliest ones where he pays AMP whores for DFK and sexual gratification like a chump.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Click on any link above and it's the same epic failure...san_jose_creep tries to convert an AMP whore to be his GF and he pays them for his sexual gratification like a chump. The AMP whore tries to avoid him like the plague, often faking being on her period, and san_jose_creep keeps stalking her until she has to completely disappear from the AMP. They read like "Memoires of a Creepy AMP Whore Stalker". Entertaining like a train wreck is.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SLD, time to slither back under your rock. Either that, or its off to the Circle Jerk VIP Room with you. Dougster Posts Page 23 [view link] [view link] " This cannot be the way our country should be going. Our Democracy depends on working people being able to support themselves. It is hard to stop busts, but we can decline to boost for the booms. " SJG Rare Earth - Get Ready - complete track -1970 [view link] IRON BUTTERFLY IN- A-GADDA-DA-VIDA IN HD BEST FULL VERSION [view link] EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - FROM THE BEGINNING (Original Version + Alternate Version) [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO san_jose_creep, sorry but the Front Room is for the TUSCL losers that can't go to clubs just like you and me. LOL that you keep pretending that you're some sort of authority here.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SLD, I hear that there are still some seats available in the Right Wing Misogynists Circle Jerk VIP Room. Either STFU, or that is where you will end up. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Dougster's Discussions Page 23 [view link] "Venture Capitalists have not in anyway shape or form earned any right to control the direction of our economy, consumer markets, compatibility standards, or technology. We do not have to yield to them, salute them, or go along with them in anyway." [view link] Now one else was willing to take on Dougster. The rest just kowtowed to him. As a result though some harsh antagonisms developed, though not primarily with Dougster. He actually was someone who could be reasoned with. SJG Sexiest Ladies of Jazz Vol. 2 - The New Trilogy! [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO san_jose_creep, sorry but the Front Room is for the TUSCL losers that can't go to clubs just like you and me. LOL that you keep pretending that you're some sort of authority here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Poor san_jose_creep. Stuck in the parking lot of strip clubs in real life and on TUSCL. That's being a pathetic loser not once but twice!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Life is hard sometimes SLD, but you still have no idea what you are talking about. I don't go along with the idea that this world is divided into winners and losers. But it is true that some people have been so beaten down that they have given up trying. Locally I've actually developed into something of a Political Guerrilla. It has been mean, and it continues to get meaner. Dougster Discussions page 23 [view link] "Keep saying it Dougster, keeping saying it as many times as you can, and the bubble might last a bit longer. We are almost to 2015." [view link] SJG Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] The Thrill Is Gone - B.B.Kng & Richie Sambora [view link] Alvin Lee, Bluest Blues [view link] Deep Purple - Lazy [view link] Buddy Guy - Five Long Years [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep I know exactly what I'm talking about. Based on your response it's more as if you can't read what I wrote. My main point is that it is a fact that both you and I both truly cannot go to strip club VIP rooms in real life and also now, highly ironically, we both cannot enter and post in the TUSCL VIP room. And as to calling us pathetic losers, it really doesn't matter to me what your opinion of winning and losing is. It was you that went on that tangent. So again really you just didn't fully read and comprehend what I was talking about rather than me not knowing. Conclusion: read more clearly, idiot.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ You are assuming that you know something about me, and that my privacy somehow is subject to your approval. You are as wrong as anyone could ever be. Get Thee Back To That Circle Jerk VIP Room, and don't come out again. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^I'm not assuming anything, idiot. The reason I know what I know is because of your own posts, idiot.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Moron, I protect the privacy of my operations. No different from who the CIA protects its operations. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep posted -> "Get Thee Back To That Circle Jerk VIP Room, and don't come out again." ^ LMAO that you act like you are an authority on an open and unmoderated discussion forum, which, ironically is the only reason you can post here. And ROFLMFAO that you used "thee" as if it's medieval times again. Idiot.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ too polite of a term for vermin like you. SJG Joe Bonamassa - "Breaking Up Somebody's Home" - Live At The Greek Theatre [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL it's not my problem that you suck at protecting your own privacy here. You may claim it's iron clad but really you end up admitting a lot of personal information about yourself here. Really, idiot.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If you actually believe that, then you must be even dumber than you sound. SJG Egyptian Tyhonian Magick [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's also not my problem that you live in a state of self denial either. And again the only reason I sound dumb to you is because your lack of good reading comprehension skills. The reason you don't understand well is because you yourself go on tangents beyond the current point of discussion, idiot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ***TUSCL PSA ALERT*** san_jose_creep's free internet time at the public library is up. He will be back tomorrow to respond. ***END OF TUSCL PSA ALERT***
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SLD, you project your own issues onto me, and so you believe that you can read beyond the 4 corners of my posts. Get a life you CREEP! SJG Steve Blank, Lean Startup Model [view link] [view link] Baker Gurvitz Army - Love Is / Memory Lane / Drum Solo / People - Live 1975 (Remastered) HD [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    No, san_jose_creep, unbeknownst to you, you admit to your own issues through your own self-absorbed posts, and then you live in denial about them. As stated, you suck donkey dicks at protecting your own privacy here and then have an issue with me when I call it out. LMAO. Idiot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    No, san_jose_creep, unbeknownst to you, you admit to your own issues through your own self-absorbed posts, and then you live in denial about them. As stated, you suck donkey dicks at protecting your own privacy here and then have an issue with me when I call it out. LMAO. Idiot.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SirLapdancealot: GET A LIFE YOU MF CREEP! SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep LOL you idiot, remember this is a completely unmoderated and open forum. Anyone can post whatever they please. So FYI it's pointless for you to tell me what to do, but hey I won't stop you just like you can't stop me. Besides, this thread is about you and your posts, so LOL that you tell me to get a life when I am posting per the thread topic. (Again, there's that same issue with your lack thereof reading comprehension skills, idiot.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion