tuscl

ATF Social Media?

Friday, December 14, 2018 3:08 PM
Have you found your ATF on social media, and, does she use it let you know when she'll be at the club?

13 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    With every fave I've had, social media is mostly for seeing her pics. Everything else, from making appointments at the club, to casual conversation, is done through texting.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes, and no. Like Subraman, I use texting, and in some cases FB messenger, for appointments and “dates”. Facebook is just for insight into their lives. The vast majority of the dancers with whom I’m friends actually know the account is me. The ATF knows *all* of my accounts, some know one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't use social media nor have faves - in the past some TUSCLers have stated certain dancers create dancer-specific social-media accounts - and some dancers don't care and use their normal social-media accounts and seem to not mind letting the world know of their stripping lifestyle.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Nope, we text each other
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"With every fave I've had, social media is mostly for seeing her pics." I should back out of that a little, it sounds a bit too passive. Yes, Instagram, and her snapchat story, are for seeing her pics. But the real benefit of snapchat is that the girls seem particularly generous and care-free about sending pics to just you; partially because of the illusion of "he can't save it"
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Problem with text is, these girls break or loose their phone every few months. Numbers change. Snap and Instagram travels with them. A good amount of the time they get a new number
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    In response to OP.... yes. I think 80% of the Instagram accounts are the personal pages. 20 % have a "business" account. ..... based on my limited experience
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Snapchat is the easiest safest and most convenient way to keep in touch.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    IMO, people on here are to loose with the term "ATF".
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I'm friends with my ATF on Facebook and it is definitely her main account but there's no references to stripping anywhere on it. Its just her normal life." The millennial strategy here is: Facebook is for family (and friends, including straight-laced friends), so they're relatively more mild and paint a picture of just a regular girl. Snapchat and Instagram are for friends only, and wild or sexy pics/stories will show up there. Snapchat DM is for sexting. Has been a very consistent pattern the past 5+ years
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I have a number of strippers/bartender/waitresses on my FB. They’ve all been cool I’m presuming they’re figuring I’m cool too otherwise wouldn’t have given it out. What’s surprising is when my phone recommends friends to me based on their otc numbers. Then I find out real names etc. it’s really not a big deal to me one way or the other
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    A few gave me their social media or web sites, but most I just chatted with through texts. Yes, most of the them just let me know they are working that day, although a few would only tell me when they weren't working. Sexy photos seem to be a thing of the past.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Count me among those who use texting for setting up appointments/dates/whatever you want to call it. A few use WhatsApp, but thats more or less just texting too, not really social media.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion