tuscl

L1 service?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 14, 2018 1:17 PM
I just rejected a review for being Incoherent. Dancer wouldn't do L1 service for $1. Not to mention L2 and L3 service. I've been reading reviews on here for 20 years and I could only guess at what the reviewer was trying to say.

23 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    You forgot to break out the code book for today and see that L1 service is washing his car windows and L2 was checking the tire inflation on his spare. Come one Shadowcat, get with the program. : D
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    L1 HJ, 2 BJ, 3 FS. Seeing this more and more on a different site where Uncle Leo roams...
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    What is Uncle Leo?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Uncle law enforcement officer
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    So this Uncle Leo would be fooled by using these L codes?
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that shit doesn't fool anyone. I wish people would just come out and say what's going on.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    this brings up an interesting point how does le not just read reviews of extras clubs and raid em?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I think they save it for election years, to show that they are tough on crime, although occasionally they use it to bolster officer records with LEOs that are due a promotion
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Bettet question: Where can you get L1 for $1?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Raids on strip clubs occur when the owner fails to pay off the cops.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "So this Uncle Leo would be fooled by using these L codes?" No. Its fucking dumb.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I "guess" the only "advantage" is possible deniability of any wrong-doing if the need for w/e reason arises
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I was at C169 and dancer D13254 gave me three Routine 6's for $$$/10. Played banjo in a chord of D-sharp after the first song. Discussed going to VIP for Code Yellow and agreed on 1.2 Follies as payment. After a few minutes of Number 31 gave an unrushed Code Yellow with Parsley. I highly recommend her.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Thats the best
  • founder
    6 years ago
    goldmongerATL FTW
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"You forgot to break out the code book for today and see that L1 service is washing his car windows and L2 was checking the tire inflation on his spare" What's the code for checking my oil. If you know what I'm saying. And I think you do.
  • xpando
    6 years ago
    We could start using opposites code: "Total air from a complete skank with pancake floppies. Left completly unsatisfied. I won't be back. "
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    What also drives me nuts...reviewers who mention Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra....always gets a reject from me. Grow up guys.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    If it's incoherent that's one thing but if it's understandable and it gives the poster some measure of comfort, who cares?
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    goldmonger lmao
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There is another site where the posters write shit like... "I had a dream that she gave me headache relief that cost 60 roses." WTF. Morons.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It's also confusing. $1, and just plain $, usually means $100, $$ means $200, $$5 or $$.5 = $250. But I have also seen 3$ and $3 mean $300. Sometimes the comments can be quite entertaining. One gal I tried in Detroit, a few years ago a hot redhead MILF at Flight Club, I actually saw just based on her review on another site, which went something like this. Went to the back for a half hour, tipping the doorman two Hamiltons and a Lincoln for a bit of extra privacy. Started rocking to some Billy Joel, with a bit Stevie Wonder added in. We took a trip around the word, starting in France, spent some time in the Alps practicing my Yodelling, Her motor was really revved up and her headlights were on bright and beaming, so I suggested a side trip to Russia. Before we got too wet put the raincoat on and decided to practice a bit for the iditarod. We finished up at the rodeo. We were in sync like a perfect race machine, my piston going faster and faster into her crank shaft until I couldn't take it any more.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    OK, I know Harry James, Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra. I even saw Al Stewart mentioned once and the explanation was Anal Sex. What the hell is Stevie Wonder? Is it eating pussy with your eyes closed?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion