tuscl

Troll Control Proposal

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I propose a TUSCL troll purge day. We could select a day and from 8:00 at night to 8:00 in the morning. Trolls are allowed to run wild, argue with other trolls, and cause as much chaos on the board as they want.

Cause everyone needs to release the troll sometimes ;)

What say you?

13 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God Bless the Trolls
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Are we allowed to run a power drill at low speed through somebody’s forehead?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^only if it is during a sex act Nice. ; )
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's ridiculous, you do that with your troll profiles every day. ANd you got that retard DC doing it compulsively now too
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    If this is trolling thisbis world class. Other trolls can learn some skills
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    No it's lame obvious malicious trolling
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    This is brilliant
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Hi 25
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "Are we allowed to run a power drill at low speed through somebody’s forehead?"

No this is not allowed. We want you on o e piece so you can argue with the mean trolls. We love to watch...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC, nice spice doesn't have a dick. just coz she has male troll profiles doesn't make her a man. eventhough she doesn't really act like a woman. i know you're retarded but you have to get that troll personas aren't real people. having troll profiles doesn't give you numbers. its just you with multiple profiles fucktard.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ima dump a load in your basement bitch
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    DC, nice spice doesn't have a dick. coz she is a female and she is not a man. eventhough she really act like a woman. i know you're good guy but you have to get that troll personas aren't real people, so O am not a real person. having troll profiles gives you numbers. its just you with multiple profiles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion