tuscl

conflict

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 12:52 PM
anyone feel conflicted about going to the sc? guilt about, finances, morals, relationships, etc...

15 comments

• sayonara
    6 years ago
    Sometimes, its easier if ur single
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I didn’t but I’m having second thoughts, Thought about it Nah I’m fine it was just gas. ;))
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Yes I do! But then I like buying women drinks and don’t want a relationship.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    buyers remorse, like when you find out someone else got the same car for less
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, it depends on whether or not you know why you are there. If you want to imbibe a sexual aesthetic, or if you actually want to know dancers, should be fine. But also, you won't need to go very often. But if you are there as an escape, or for sexual gratification, or cheating on and SO, then at a minimum you should feel conflicted. SJG Nicki Minaj [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I feel wonderfully about going. If I didn't I would do something else.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I used to but not for the reasons above. Sometimes my penis is just too tired from me jerking it off all day to go to the club. But then I say pull your shit together and give it a pep talk and then we go and have a good time. I just have to remember to not give it a pep talk at the bar. The women always act strange.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    ^Disgusting
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame, With conquering limbs astride from land to land; Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame. “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I grew up in a conservative household where as a kid I went to church regularly - so conservative religious principles is what was ingrained in me and what I grew-up with - thus when I started SCing somewhat regularly in my early-30s I *was* morally conflicted about it and to a certain-level would beat myself up about it - but w/ time I came to accept that not going to strip-clubs didn't necessarily make my life better nor happier - w/ time I just accepted I enjoy strip-clubs. The other guilt aspect is financial - I had a fair-amount of financial-insecurity growing-up where finances were often a strain on the family - thus that too affected my mindset w.r.t. $$$ growing-up and I do worry, and to some extent beat myself up, w.r.t. all the $$$ I spend/have-spent strip-clubbing - but for the most-part I have come to terms w/ it - i.e. I don't think I'd be any happier having more $$$ but not having experienced what I have experienced being a monger - there's a reason most of us SC, and that reason does not go away by not going to strip-clubs - i.e. taking strip-clubs out likely means one is just left w/ that void that initially led you to strip-clubs.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yes it usually is financial. A lot of times it’s between the SC or SA. But I usually have great time at the club it’s all good. I’d do 2018 again although I saved very little
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I only ever had bad feelings about going the first time. Sometimes I think about what others might think about me if they knew I went as often as I did. Personally, now, I don't have any negative feelings about strip clubs; I always look forward to going to just about any club and feel comfortable and at home inside them.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think the only thing a guy should feel conflicted about and disgusted by is if he goes to strip clubs trolling for hookers, or relies on strippers as the only contact they have with women and would rather pay than work on themselves.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think the only thing a guy should feel conflicted about and disgusted by is if he goes to strip clubs trolling for hookers, or relies on strippers as the only contact they have with women and would rather pay than work on themselves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've often been conflicted but my penis thinks otherwise
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion