Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Icyloco/Phatboy + Trapbaby on a normal day

txtittyspice

a degenerate manipulator and not to be trusted

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

It explains the obsession with geriatric white men!

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

They be living that high life that’s just live a music video!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lol

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

In case you didn’t notice, the thread title separated the two of you out. And there were also two different individuals in the music video I linked.

But thanks for getting defensive and providing possible evidence y’all are the same.

Now go wipe some old man’s ass.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Haha

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ot may not be wiping ashes, it maY involve colostomy bags

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

DC has trolls profiles? What are they? Maybe I’ll ask him if I can log into them...

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Yeah I know, you can’t watch the video cause it hits too close to home. I guess I should be more sensitive

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ high functioning retard

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Which one? They are both half Japanese.

And lol MackTruck

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lol Mack actually Iowa functioning.

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

I make enough for my meth :)

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Omg I love millionaires I've heard every song of theirs! This one is so funny!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

xD The millionaires are so awesome. My current tagline is a reference to that song.

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Haha that's awesome! I like The Weekend, Summer Nights, Ratchet, and Diamond Lane a lot too!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Wouldn’t strippercutie=SC ?

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Yeah some people on here call me SC.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

IceyLoco is jealous because he cant handle his meth. Light weight pussy

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

DC is DC^^^ keep proving my point

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I am Spartacus

Profile picture for TheSpartacus
TheSpartacus
•

No I am Spartacus

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You gladiator you ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ no you’re spice-a-cus

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ she's nice-a-cus you're spice-a-cus, I am Spartacus !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is....

Profile picture for txtittyfag
txtittyfag
•

What motivates a lyin thievin whore stripper to post under a fake troll shit truck driver a cowboy n a dozen other male aliases? I reckon most of the comments above peg how her real life is n also thars them lice in her puss messin with her self esteem.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement