tuscl

Crossing the Border Update / Tijuana

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, December 7, 2018 5:52 AM
I had a trip planned to Tijuana for some time. I had a lot of anxiety before I went due to the news concerning the immigrant situation. I'm happy to report that I had no problems at all. I went into Mexico on Tuesday. Used the old crossing and caught a cab ride to Cascadas. We drove right by the tent city where the immigrants were staying. That tent city is only about 5-6 blocks away from the Zona Norte clubs. But there was not near 3000 people there . More like 300, maybe less. And no one was demonstrating and no police activity that I saw. I used the new border crossing on Thursday to get back to San Ysidro. Again, no demonstrations, no crowds, and no problems crossing. In fact, it was probably the easiest crossing ever as there were no lines at all. While I was in Tijuana, I had numerous conversations with waiters, meseros, hotel staff and cab drivers about the immigrant situation. All of them were very willing to discuss it. Every one of them fully supported Trump's position of not letting them into the US and temporarily closing the border. Not one of them said anything bad about Trump. All of them blamed their own government for letting those immigrants into Mexico. They also all said it was not going to be a problem going forward. They insinuated that the local Tijuana bosses would " take care of the troublemakers". You can imagine what that means. When I was inside Hong Kong, it was very noticeable that there were fewer Americans there. Compared to other visits to the area, I'm guessing there were 20-30% fewer patrons inside Hong Kong. Thus for the people that do go, you have many benefits. No crowds, less smoke and more choices for chicas. I had a fabulous time.

15 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I wish you and posted this a week earlier. I decided to forgo a trip to TJ this month. I knew I wouldn’t get trapped south of the border indefinitely, but even a day or two disruption would cause major problems for me, but it looks like that’s not a real concern either.
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    Ya I got to Tijuana last night and can confirm it isn't that bad. Tho I have yet to cross back, but I dont see any issues
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    I am glad you confirmed what I said about not being a problem, as long as you have your ducks in a row. I am glad you had a good time.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the update.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've been to TJ three times since the migrants arrived and I have had NO trouble whatsoever crossing the border.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I told yall so.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’m heading down Sunday and Monday. I’ve been following it and this seems like an ideal time to visit.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve no problem with crossing.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Lol Why dont you legalize Prostitution in every State so that way you dont have to be dependent on Mexico .
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    No problem of current caravan but there's another group just like that heading here. Are yall scared?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The bosses in TJ have learned. They will send the next group a different direction. That is why Trump is sending troops to Arizona.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the info, Warrior. I'm planning a late January trip. Wasn't concerned about this situation, but glad to hear there are no issues. Encouraged that business is slow. Sucks for the ladies, but good for us, I think.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    There're 2 mega buses parked at the old crossing with about 15 policias, today 12/10. I wonder who are they trasporting to or from TJ?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Just got back today. Went Sunday night, back and forth on Monday, and returned to the US today. All crossings were easy and uneventful. I was a little worried on Monday morning though when I was watching local news (San Diego Station). There was a big protest planned at the border for International Human Rights Day. My first thought was Shit!!! I’m screwed. My next thought was my buddies that usually come with me and didn’t this time because they were worried about the border will never let me forget about this. Turned out to not be a big deal. The protest was on the US side, and there was zero activity on the Mexico side. Funny thing is they were interviewing some chick who was one of the organizers of the protest. Later that day when I was crossing back I saw her crossing over too. I kept thinking to myself, for her sake I hope she’s not well known to the locals. While I was there, there was a lot of animosity toward the caravan and the people associated with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion