tuscl

Great oral or sex?

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Monday, December 3, 2018 11:19 AM
So, do you prefer great oral from a dancer or straight up sex which may or may not include oral. Gotta say I lean toward great oral and have for most of my life. I love sex but oral is just awesome.

28 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Whats more demeaning?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    It all really matters on the girl, but I tend to lean towards oral due to its lower risk and the girls who are good at it can blow your mind away. The clubs where FS is readily available tend to be high volume places and the girls make it feel too mechanical.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    It’s better get great girl otc for CFS. ITC proven good ones fantastic for sex meet on regular basis. Marilyn from Miami blonde 20 yr Cuban girl fantastic sex in vip had many times $200. Vanna hot 20 yo blonde from Louisiana great bj start then fantastic sex cg $300 pop. Another Barb 26 blonde CL type big tits when danced at club best one super at HJ foreplay CG $100 itc pop $200 otc. She no longer dancing but LT mistress $150 avg pop.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    ITC bj, OTC sex. Most clubs are not comfortable places to have sex but a blowjob is good anywhere.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I *love* unprotected sex and oral is in a distant 20th place. Requires the right partner and testing to minimize the risk as much as possible.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    oral is like the appetizer, sex is the full meal
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    No
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I enjoy oral as a warm up but not the whole show. If a girl just offers oral, I pass as I prefer full service.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Nothing comes close to a wet slippery vagina sliding on your bare-cock
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking I want to change the "or" to an "and". How about doing it doggy to one girl while another girl is sucking on my balls ? Is that a choice ?
  • This is gross.......
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    For me, oral is a distant 2nd to sex. Hell, if we're in the club and talking covered oral, I'd choose an uncovered HJ first.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I prefer oral, but it can be pretty hard to cum. Sex I can cum easier, so they both have their draws
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    I like to draw a line of coke on my dick and have her suck it off. gets em bitches hooked onto my chocolate.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    Oh my lil Baller
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Really Lil_Baller, you can hook someone on nickels worth of coke?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Sex is my preference but a skilled bbbjcim can be quite intense. Oh Nicole if you just close your eyes and suck his balls (while he is fucking your gf) you can still say you never saw a penis. That's mportant you know.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    naw nigga, i ain't asking where they at. Where dem hoez at is my location. I am where dem hoez at.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Real FS, espeically first time with a new guy, is a big big deal for a girl. So you select the girl, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with, then proceed. Oral does not do that. If the best that can be done ITC is oral, then you DATY her. Done it many times, always goes over well. SJG Highest gender wage gap in the Bay Area: [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] The Cube oF Space and the 22 Paths Of initiation [view link] ⚡️ Arcanum 1⚡️ The Magician ⚡️ Tarot & Alchemy And Kabbalah [view link]
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    BBBJCIM over covered covered regular any day
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ You want the girl to soften up and you want to be waking up with her in the mornings, even covered FS gets better results. SJG
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    The answer depends on if you've been married and for how long. Most wives eschew BJ, so that's what married men want. We all want what we cannot easily get.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i never had a good bj until after a stripper gave me the pleasure.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that said... i love a well done bj with a fs chaser.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^This
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Marriage should be declared un-Constitutional due to the 14th Amendment. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion