tuscl

What to get an ATF for Christmas?

-me
California
Monday, December 3, 2018 7:03 AM
Is an Olive Garden gift card acceptable, or is that only for when you want to take her somewhere nice yourself?

49 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Are you calling olive garden nice?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Last time I are there I got sick
  • -me
    6 years ago
    It's stripper nice. I haven't been there myself in a good decade
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Red Lobster- Crab legs..........be a big spender. :--)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lush Bath Bombs they’re cheap an oh balanced and the girls love them
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Whats wrong with Red Lobster?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Strippers prefer cash. Just tip her extra $50 or $100 when you do dances with her around Christmas time, and then tell her “Merry Christmas”.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I agree with twentyfive for the lush bath bombs. The dancers love them for our hot tub dates. Depending on how well I know them I will add get a basket and add in a bottle of wine and attach a card. If giving cash, I put it in a card. Somehow that turns it from being a tip she earned to a gift. For many the card is not important but a few seem to appreciate the gesture.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You can never go wrong with Sephora. Longhorn isn't a bad choice either for a gal with kids. Truth be told though, it's been a long time since I've been moved enough to bother doing this.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Third the lush bath bombs in a gift bag along with a red Chinese envelope with cash. The honeys love the OG.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    A very good lawyer
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ So none of the lawyers that post will qualify;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Heh, too funny on Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Strippers gotta stripper! Lush bath bombs and Sephora, basically all young women love those. Get her a gift certificate to Lululemon if your ATF is flossy
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Are you guys referencing the Olive Garden *pasta salad* incident?? I hate Lush. But I am a woman. I think 18 and 19 year olds love Lush. It’s a kid store. I do muthafuckin love OG though but I would prefer a Gift Card to the World aka cash money. $$
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD that’s why you’re not one of my faves I give them nice tips and often over tip, but most of the girls I like have a bit of a soft spot, if they don’t feel like they’re being taken advantage of. An inexpensive gift is just that, it is a token of appreciation, if all you appreciate is money, than sure you’ll do ok, but you will also miss a lot.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Ahhh, I am not the only person who said dancers prefer a tip— Consider that December is one of the hardest months of the year for us and I am feeling that already. I would cry at a $100 tip come mid month. My main point is there are a bunch of men here saying ‘get a stripper a Lush bath bomb’ and I don’t like those, and even more so, I think their fragrances are offensive. I am actually pretty nice and I don’t take advantage or hustle people, I get by as a stripper because I’m pretty and I treat people nicely. Tbh neither of us will get a true impression of the other person without meeting. I am being honest and I am being myself, I think you have the wrong idea about me but that’s ok. :) I still like you.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I think we're just having fun brainstorming -- hopefully everyone realizes that what the girls really want is cash
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No I didn't say I don't like you or I wouldn't tip, my point was if you were a fave I would probably know something about you, It doesn't need to be a Lush bath Bomb, it would be something I knew you would like, It could be anything, my point was you missed the point of a small trinket, it's just a way of saying I took some time out of my busy day to do something nice for "you", and only you, it could be flowers or chocolates or anything really, as long as I know you'll like it, it could be what my father used to cal a blue fifi, just a little gesture.but If you don't appreciate the sentiment, that's on you, was my point.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Well....I think that’s presumptuous, I just don’t want a Lush bath bomb lol. My ATF always gets me candles and I absolutely love them. <3
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm giving my ATF something more personal--a bit of myself.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    A gold coin on chain.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD OK I'll get you a candle now you got my point, its just a nice gesture LOL
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Actually I've gone the Sephora route with many girls across the spectrum.......same with Starbucks. Cash gets spent without a second thought but when they use the gift card it's individual to you.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I give STDS for Christmas.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^ LOL Going out shopping is associated with the sugaring scene -- but I've never yet gone a shopping trip. Just don't enjoy it and almost think of it as demeaning. In general, don't over-romanticize something that's paid to begin with and "thoughtful" gifts are strictly for my wife. I did give a cash gift and hand-written card to my ATF when she finished school and moved to NYC.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Haha i kid. I wouldn't get her anything.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Give her the ultimate personalized gift. [view link]
  • K
    6 years ago
    with ladies I see outside the club, I give more. our dates usually include dinner at a nice restaurant. (Not olive garden or red lobster. I have no idea how either stay open), a show, drinks and then the hotel. This time of year we will add a short shopping trip before the dinner. the ladies are split between buying nice lingerie not intended for work or a nice dress they can wear to dinner. perhaps not this night but a future date. I will still give them a gift I believe they will like and a card with a little extra in it. I get some excellent gifts in return.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Hey this thread is turning out to be cute. Way to go, guys :) @25– :)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Besides cash, the most popular gift I’ve given a stripper is to take her out to dinner and then shopping to her fav store to buy some clothes. Set a budget and let her buy whatever she wants.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The only non cash gifts I’ve ever given any stripper are to my ATF. All the others have been cash. Even the MILF gets cash. whodey, you laugh. My ATF asked me for one of those. I still haven’t decided. :(
  • -me
    6 years ago
    @whodey lmao, nice
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Some good ideas though thanks everyone. Never would have thought about bath bombs, I'll have to look into those
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    George Foreman Grill
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Chia pet?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    I use my special snow to turn my house into a different kind of white christmas.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Getting mine gold earrings. Lots of $$ but I know I will get an outstanding ROÍ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A TUSCL subscription
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Dick pic Christmas cards are always appreciated, by the dancers ;))
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A GED prep course
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ A scholarship to nursing school
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A tattoo of your face
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    ^my trap hoe did this, put that tattoo right on her fucking ass. Cause my hoes all worship me. That's why they slash my main bitch's tires. Keep having to repair that shit and use the mighty pimp hand to keep these bitches in line.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Thats real popular in the clubs I hit, they also like plaster of paris models of my dick, ; )
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    New tires for her mobile-home
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ The big booty girl in the double wide, is that what you got her, she's gonna crush you like an empty can of coke ; )
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Olive Garden is too high class, get her that panera card
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I became aware of this website a few weeks ago on my local news - supposedly it's a way to enjoy the amenities at nice local hotels w/o actually having to book a room (IDK how many cities it has info for): [view link]
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    I usually just give my ATF cash and a gift card
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion