tuscl

Would you care for a balloon dance ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, December 2, 2018 6:46 PM
A while back Deja Vu COI apparently had some type of issue b/c they went to both non-alcohol and bikini (or maybe just bikini and it was non-alcohol b/f?) - anyway seems the club has gone downhill and per the latest review dances now are not only bikini but w/ the use of a balloon - I assume the club is having some type of issue w/ LE and thus the use of a balloon (plastic ball?) is apparently being used as some kinda prop to maybe get around some kinda issue the club is having. Latest review: "... So happy hour from 5 - 8 p.m. is only $5 admission. I ordered and nonalcoholic beer for $5 and bought a bottled water for $5 for the first girl who caught my eye (her request upon offering to buy her a drink.) Anyhow, all the girls there are smoking hot. The dances are $20: $10 plus mandatory $10 tip, and they are balloon dances, whatever that means. Apparently they put a balloon on your lap and dance on top of that. No clothes come off at the club, so i took off without experiencing the ballon dance ..." [view link]

6 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Well, balloons ARE a fetish so some guys could be in heaven in this place lol. There’s a club I used to work at in Portland where, in one dance area, you had to put a throw pillow between you. I did not sell those dances lol. This rule was created to be compliant with the law in the county. How dumb lol.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Since the reviewer didn't experience the baloon dance, I'm going to take one for team and find out. Maybe the goal is to pop the baloon. Why would LE target DVCOI? Synn, SRCOI, and Paradise are still operating as before. Ony DVCOI went to Bikini shows and now offers balloon dances.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    The only latex I want between me and the stripper is a condom.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    wow they've been doing that for years. i remember being told that you get one chance to do a nude vip room as a waitress. and to "make it count" since you can charge as much as you want. then after your "one waitress dance" you have to go back to the described balloon dances- or sign on as a dancer. the balloon dances are stupid.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    i have to blow up my condoms like a balloon in order to make them fit on my dick when dancers are falling all over my pimply ways and giving me free extras
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I read about those in reviews also. Sounds like the dumbest thing ever. IMO a balloon dance sounds almost as useless as an air dance. I don't care to experience either. I thought DejaVu COI would be closed soon for sure after they made that switch. I'm surprised they're still open with Synn, Rhino, and Paradise still operating as usual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion