tuscl

$25,000? $50,000? $100,000?

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, December 2, 2018 8:51 AM
How much money (rough estimate) do you think you’ve spent in the strip clubs (not including OTC)?

39 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    $30,000, but that was just a single play at making it rain.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao rotf
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, I have a pretty good idea, but I can't separate out OTC. Including OTC I have spent over $250K on strippers and strip clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Over 40 years? A shitload. A couple hundred K maybe.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’m somewhere in the $40,000 range.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Actually probably closer to the $30,000 range, I’ve slowed down clubbing considerably over the past year.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    A quick guess, say $1,000 a year for 45+ years, so over $40,000, easily.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I calculated once what I spent on the DS. Can’t remember exactly what it came to but I think it was around $200K.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @johnsmith- 200K on just your DS? If so your total strip club spending must be over 300K.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @JS69 over how long a time frame I thought you saw here for maybe a year , even with vacation travel that’s an exorbitant amount?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Wow, apparently Larry only went clubbing once in his life. Was the $30k rain worth it?
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    I want to say around 5-6k this year? This is the first year ive gotten into SC and its been expensive. I am counting flying to San diego, Miami etc.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    $6000 per year
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Probably 25-30k and counting...someday off in the future I expect to reach Jack's number. But on that note does this include barter? My gf duo got stuck in a pinch so I gave them my 11 year old explorer for pay it forward for a bunch of OTC dates. I have several vehicles and was going to sell that one anyways. Probably worth $4k. First time doing this but these girls are trusted friends now too. Yep, I am that guy now...;)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing about $16,000 over the last eight years.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The DS and I played for almost 2 years. So it was around $100K per year. If you count all of my strip clubbing for 25 years, including DSII and III I don’t know what it would be and I’d rather not calculate it.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The amounts I listed are not just the cash that I paid her. It includes all of the travel expenses and gifts. Plus drugs.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Waiting for gawker to chime in with his $ amount...
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I'm late to the club life - about $75k over the past few years. Including OTC.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Wow afted seeing some of these numbers I feel much better about my spending. I only average around $2,500/year for about the past 10 years. Before that it was only about one trip every year or two with only spending about $100-200 per trip at that point. Total would be under $30k and well worth it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    lets just say i HAD a half million in my account seven years ago...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I started SCing somewhat regularly in 2000 - I don't keep track of my spending o/w I may have blown my brains by now :) - but I'd gueestimate in my professional PL-career probably in the $200K neighborhood
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I consider my SC spending as expensive therapy :)
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I’d say over $700,000 over 30 years but more than half of that has been the last 10 years post divorce.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    ^ I missed the OP’s caveat. My numbers include OTC trips etc
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It’s ok, you can include OTC, trips, etc if you want. Sal69 is gonna be hard to beat.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sal is the winner. Unless Gawker spent even more on his ATF.
  • Member6532
    6 years ago
    I spent at least $40,000 in the past 3 years.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs not much as I only became very active this year and sporadic times in the past. $5,000. Maybe $6,000. If talking about p4p of any type, I think somewhere around $140,000 by now over almost 2 decades. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have not had any of those experiences and instead have invested the money in a simple index fund which would probably have a value of about $350,000. Thousands of exhilarating sexual experiences with mostly hot babes or enough to put a huge down payment on a McMansion. I think I'd still choose the experiences. The only downside is that it's a part of my life I can't talk about. It's also what drives me to be ambitious in career path so I'm always making good money to have the extra to play with.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Itc money must be at the $100,000 mark. When I got started - there was too much money being made - and I spent it as quickly as I made it. If I saved everything - I could be retired by now! But at least I have memories. Well, that’s not true either - as I have no recollection of several wallet-draining nights! Lol!
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    In the healthcare setting when we ask a patient how much alcohol they drink there is an unwritten rule to double the amount of their answer. Same rule might apply to some of the numbers stated above.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    My personal guess is 2 million and thirty three dollars.
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    ^ Lol good point
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Maybe a total of $6k
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Over 10 years probably 60k. On the fence about how I feel on spending that. Im sure it would feel a lot better in my account, but its been a good investment. If I didnt start clubbing I would have probably settled for a 5 and hang out at regular bars to get away from her. Id like to think id still be a monger if I settled down, but I doubt id have to spending range with that old hag checking our joint account.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Just thought of something. Does "...spent in the strip clubs..." include what I spent on myself, such as beer, Jack, cigars, RR troll, bouncer, DJ, whatever other than on dancers?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I can’t help but think about how much money I’ve spent on strippers, in strip clubs and outside of them, and how glad I am am that I didn’t waste all that money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - that's the glass-half-full way of looking at it :)
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    If I add in OTC, I’m at the $35,000 to $40,000 range.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion