shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lol that’s rich ;))
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You guys could take some lessons from that material in how to write sex stories. But I’m gonna stop reading it now or else I’ll have to go get some tissues.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Lol wtf
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of those authors is a nicespice alias.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    LOL!

Nobel Prize for bad erotic literature. @Smith's dream-stripper, teenage- prostitution stories would be a shoo-in!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. True.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @flag

LOL. I’ve considered writing erotica and self-publishing on Amazon before. Never have though.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    self-pub·lish
    verb
    (of a writer) publish (a piece of one's work) independently and at one's own expense.
    "eighteen months ago, he was an unknown writer who self-published his book with a minuscule print run of 20"
    (of a writer) having published their work independently and at their own expense.
    adjective: self-published; adjective: selfpublished
    "a self-published author"
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "The Hunt for Hansclapp"...wtf? I feel like I need a shower and antibiotics now. Also, "James Frey" cannot write for shit. That passage from "Katerina" was unreadable.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I enjoyed reading all of this. This is my favorite:

“In his mind he pictured her neck, her long neck, her swan’s neck, her Alice in Wonderland neck coiling like a serpent, like a serpent, coiling down on him.”

How could anybody say that isn’t the sexiest sentence ever?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    It's definitely creative. But when you're a man, you just end up wondering if it wouldn't be easier for her to use her tongue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion