Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The annual John Smith 69 awards...

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lol that’s rich ;))

Profile picture for oldmameg
oldmameg
•
Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

You guys could take some lessons from that material in how to write sex stories. But I’m gonna stop reading it now or else I’ll have to go get some tissues.

Profile picture for -me
-me
•

Lol wtf

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of those authors is a nicespice alias.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

LOL!

Nobel Prize for bad erotic literature. @Smith's dream-stripper, teenage- prostitution stories would be a shoo-in!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL. True.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@flag

LOL. I’ve considered writing erotica and self-publishing on Amazon before. Never have though.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

self-pub·lish verb (of a writer) publish (a piece of one's work) independently and at one's own expense. "eighteen months ago, he was an unknown writer who self-published his book with a minuscule print run of 20" (of a writer) having published their work independently and at their own expense. adjective: self-published; adjective: selfpublished "a self-published author"

W
wallanon
•

"The Hunt for Hansclapp"...wtf? I feel like I need a shower and antibiotics now. Also, "James Frey" cannot write for shit. That passage from "Katerina" was unreadable.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I enjoyed reading all of this. This is my favorite:

“In his mind he pictured her neck, her long neck, her swan’s neck, her Alice in Wonderland neck coiling like a serpent, like a serpent, coiling down on him.”

How could anybody say that isn’t the sexiest sentence ever?

W
wallanon
•

It's definitely creative. But when you're a man, you just end up wondering if it wouldn't be easier for her to use her tongue.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement