tuscl

Tricks of TUSCL Beware!

FatHead304
The Reincarnation of Iceberg Slim
Friday, November 30, 2018 4:22 AM
Me and my trap hoe are here to show y'all old white ass tricks how its done! Watch and learn how a real pimp from the hood does it! I will probably spend just as much money trying to fuck these hoes as y'all but my ego won't let me directly pay for it so I'll just feed them drugs and alcohol instead. I mostly go for ghetto ass hood rats, but rest assured, everything I say works on them classy hoes too. None of them womenz can resist my swagger and pimply ways. And in case none of you thought my shit works, rest assured, I shall create a trap hoe sidekick to confirm everything I say as true. We should probably be fucking by now, given we both live close to one another in California and she is just so swooned by my manly ways and has repeatedly told me how much she loves a good pimp but for some reason we aren't. Stay tuned for my latest exploits on how to date/manage strippers and slap your side bitch when she gets out of line.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Run fat boy run ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe you should eat less greasy food? It might lessen your pimply issues.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I am looking forward to when you forget to post in character and sound exactly like one of us regular old white tricks you condemn -- which itself is obviously a well-known pimp technique that only real pimps use
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Im actually looking forward to when he slips up and posts on his regular account. That's always the best.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If you were not so pathetic I would want to bitch slap you little girl.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    ^Out of line side bitch! Feel the mighty pimp slap coming your way!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Sic your trap hoe on him, Fathead!!!
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    My trap hoe and I decided to share this account since we're essentially the same person. Anything said by my trap hoe instead of me will be signed... - my trap hoe.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    RHGO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion