tuscl

Hiliter free dance promotion! Would you go or stay away?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:34 PM
Not sure if anyone has ever attended a club promotion by celebrating free lap dances, but I’ve found in the past going to Hiliter. I see they’re doing it again today and avoided the club specifically for that reason. The girls don’t really hustle and will only go up to known spending customers. The rest of the dancers who have time on their hands will go around hoping you’ll tip them decently for songs that are cut in half. So basically you tip for a half ass air dance that lasts 90 seconds, little grinding. With the crowd of guys looking for freebies, you pretty much have to flag down any decent girl worth spending time with. That requires too much effort. Anybody else enjoy going to these “free” promotions? I feel like I’m hanging out with hood rats when this event is going on, but I soninderstand the club’s friendly gesture for their loyal fans. At least it only happens once a year, that I know of.

11 comments

• -me
    6 years ago
    Never heard of such a thing. Sounds lame to me, and to have even less time with the girl. I am curious what the club wants to get out of it. Think I would stay away unless I was going to meet up my cf. But at that point it wouldn't matter wtf was else was going on.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’ve never heard of it but I agree this would make for a miserable club visit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Not that I have any knowledge of the HiLiter, but I've never seen a club promotion that wasn't a gotcha, one way or another, and I avoid promotions, as they tend to bring out the retard crowd.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It would be a chance to meet Countryman and DC.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I bet the girls are fucking PISSED!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I know a lot of dancers avoid the shift because it’s a lot of fluff and noise interrupting their means to work. The 90 second semi-air dance kills the PL mood and seldom ends up being a good time.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I’ve been there on customer appreciation day, and hated it. Too many club newbies there for freebies. Songs are cut shorter, and dancers still expect tips, even though the dances are technically “free”. I would definitely stay away on freebie day,
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Depressing atmosphere. I avoid all these promotions. The bouncers should hand out admission cards for the event to recognized regulars, then make sure only the top dancers are at the event, and club rules are relaxed. Now, that’s a promotion I would attend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Being that dances are $10 maybe they should do a 3-for-$20 promotion that way the dancers are srill making $$$
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Worst promotion has to be Rhode Island dolls because at 6 and 11 they com,e by and give each customer a free ticket. Then they have the nerve to draw one winner and that winner gets a free 15 minute CR. The nerve of ownership....
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Free??? I would guess that if you tip well you will stand out and get good attention and it would still be a relative bargain. No, I'm not promoting incest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion