Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When does a stripper consider a man well-hung?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q When does a stripper consider a man well-hung?

A When she can't slip her finger in between his neck and the noose.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Ouch! Lol! I didn’t expect that one!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That was unexpected

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Very nice!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I hope no pl’s were harmed in making this joke! Lol!

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

^^ only when I spank them. They have to be naughty though

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

And wrong.... a pl is well hung when I can't deep throat them....

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Delicate humor my friend. Be careful who you say that around.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You find any pl’s like that yet Lizzy?

Profile picture for ScarHoneyy
ScarHoneyy
•

This is my favorite. lol

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

@ cashman1234 not very many

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A. if her BF is black

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement