Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New club, old location, no listing, can't add

wellhungsac420

NNJ/NY getting extras cause I'm soooo good looking

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I've been trying to add a listing for Silk City Gentleman's Club in Paterson, NJ for a while, any ideas why it won't work? It is the newest incarnation of Slappy's and Blue Goose but is completely renovated and more than twice the size of those old dives. Really a nice place that should be added to the list if it is in fact the Ultimate.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

PM @founder

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

PM @founder

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Put that thing away nutsac. That looks like chewed gum

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

Just looking to have some fun here! I'm pretty new to dancing so far but am loving the discussions. At least, when the trolls aren't trying to ride me off the board ;)

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

Leave that thing out op. I want you to ride me hard!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement